Jeff Williams Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Williams Update

To all of you who have called and wished Jeff well throughout his battle with bladder cancer, Jeff and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Today was his surgery and the surgeon reports that all went well and everything looks good at this point. He will be in the hospital for about a week and then home to continue his recovery. Once he is in his own room, I am sure he would love to hear from you. I will post his phone number when he is able to receive calls. In the meantime, the hospital has a website where cards can be sent which they will print and deliver. The website is: https://ecards.upmc.com. You will need to know that he is in UPMC Passavent hospital to complete the card.
    Again, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Mary
    Jeff
    5-P

Great news.....glad all went well!! Matt.

Comment

Jeff, Get well soon! Glad to hear things are going well!! Jeff Scheffler

Comment

Get well soon. As I discovered almost 10 yes ago already, a lot of people I didn't realize I knew are saying prayers. I will keep you in mine David Everhart S52
        David Everhart S52
        Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Very good news Mary!

Jeff, your a tough SOB. We'll be trading paint before you know it.

Prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery,

Tim

Tim Weber

Comment

So happy to hear about Jeff. The Palmer family has you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Richie

Comment

Thank you for the update Mary!

Jeff, look forward to our next race and speedy recovery.You our in our prayers and may God Bless You!

Comment

Get well quickly Jeff. Your smiling face is needed in the pits.
                Best to Ya Phil
                !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Good news. Good luck with your rehab.
                  82F
                  Mark O'Brien

Comment

Jeff Glad to hear you are doing well, we will keep you in our prayers. Hope to see you back in the boat soon!

Comment

Sounds great, Jeff! Good luck with rehab and hope to see you at a boat race soon.

Comment

Jeff:
                        The 3 min gun just went off. If you need two more min. you deserve them. Your rehab will get you back. Hard work always pays off. Will be seeing you back to racing soon.

Jim Tower Sr.

Comment

Update 7/9/14
                          Jeff is at home and is doing very well. The garage and trailer are still chained shut but there are reports of saw (or teeth) marks on a couple links. He can always use some entertainment, so please PM & email all you want. As I was told, "Daytime TV sucks - 200 channels of crap".
                          Brian 10s

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
                            Matt Dagostino commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hey now......NCIS re-runs on TNT isn't a bad gig for daytime tv!!

Hey Jeff--- Hope all is going well.. Hope you are healing and on your knees in front of the TV to make sure and keep in shape for racing. Hope to see you soon...
                          Rick Miller
                          What's Up Doc Racing

Comment

glad to hear your doing well,see ya soon,(no cheating on rehab.i know a good inspector)

Comment

Working...
                            X