The Legends of Boat Racing Video History Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legends of Boat Racing Video History Series

A few years back, the U.S. A- Team started a project called "The Legends of Boat Racing Video History Series." After a few set backs, the team is now proud to launch the series. Kicking off the project is Andy Hansen, the Scourge of the A classes in Region 7, and boat racing legend. You should definitely check out this video- even if just for the intro.

The goal of the series is to interview boat racing Greats, capturing the history of the sport and excitement of the past straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak). More videos to come as we gather interviews and produce them. You can subscribe to our YouTube channel, or Like us on Facebook and Twitter for all these video releases.

FAST BOATS ROCK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8zvw1RrlVU
    64W & 22B

Great video! looking forward to seeing more

Comment

AWESOME !!!! I got chills and I don't even know Andy. I look forward to future installments and if you can use any help in the northeast doing anything to put these together, don't hesitate to get in touch. More of this needs to be done to positively promote our sport!!!!

Comment

Great job Rachel. Keep up the good work.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Great interview. I have a Hansen Hull to run my old Mercs on and it is a great hull and fast also. Andy is a terrific asset to boat racing.
          Chuck Webster

Comment

Good job Rachel and everyone else involved. He said he built 160 boats!!! I have built like 6, and I'm worn out from it
            Moby Grape Racing
            "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

This brings back great memories to see and hear Andy again. I lived in Brookfield, Wisconsin for 3 years in the early 70's and raced my BSR at the Badger State Outboard Assn. races for a couple of years. That was a really wonderful part of my life getting to know the people from Region 7. Oh, nice job on Rachel.
              I miss the fish fry's too.

Comment

Lee,
                Would love to see you at Neosho July 19 & 20. Lots of racers from that era expected again like last year (Stippich, Berghauers. Thomas. Schaubs, Hansens. Doc Wilson. etc.) I'm sure we could find a good Wisconsin fish fry for you and maybe a Lemmy jug for you, too.

Comment

This is great! Rachel is a perfect host and asks the right questions. Andy was one of my heroes when I raced stock. Good to see him here......

Comment

Working...
                  X