No announcement yet.

Looking for Jason Esposito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that why i said this winter we need a black list for people and suppliers espesially for new-be's,,,, like e-bay dose,,, ,, mike get onit ,,,,, it would serve everyone,,

Comment

Kip.. What kinda car did u sell Jason? It wouldn't happen to be a white blazer would it!
      My anger management class pisses me off!!

Comment

Joliet IL

That is the town where we broke down on the way home from the Garnett KS race. Had I known I would have much rather spent the day tracking something down rather than sitting in a hotel room with nothing to do !!
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Good Stories you guyz.
          Nah, No Blazer- the car I sold him last august was a red Old's Cutlass. It was a good running car. Although I had like 1,100 bux into it -I let him have it for like $800. (which he did paid off)

I knew he was tight on money so the nice guy I am, (what was I thinking?) I left my plate on it so he wouldn't have to register it right away. I remember specifically telling him "just dont let me get any Tollway Tickets in the mail from you blowing thru toll plaza's" - Im sure you can figure out the rest of the story...
          So thats the balance due in my original post that Im still after.....

Yah Mike: A credit Reporting/Smuck page of some sort for HR !!

Comment

Reply From An Esposito

My reply from Ryan, (Jason's Brother)
            This is a good example why many racers stop being nice and helping others...
            Although the money issue isnt race related, I still haven't got my Boat Cart & Steering Extension either....

(edited for content)
            Attached Files

Comment

as one who has been plenty critical of APBA.....

and some of its leadership the past few years, perhaps this situation would offer an opportunity for the organization to offer a REAL service to the membership.

A list could be compiled of folks who have "stiffed" or otherwise treated their fellow racers badly, which if the facts are as they are related seems to be the case here, and the list made available to other members to help in making a judgement as to whether to extend favors, credit or other help to other racers. Upon confirmation of the situation by a neutral party, the information could be made available so as to help keep something like this from happening.

I have belonged to other organizations, not boat racing related, that would not accept entry forms or further participation in events until matters of this type were resolved with the injured party. I seem to remember some years ago USTS would not accept entry money for a race until a bad check had been made good.

Maybe "Chairman Eddie" could be involved in the forming of some type committee or rule to cover this type of situation between members, and the legal fine points of whether it could be done.
              Last edited by bill van steenwyk; 07-09-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I loaned Mike Pavlick a few shear pins and some gas 2 years ago and we still have not gotten them back.

It would be nice if he could loan us something once in awhile.

Not making light of this thread...just having some fun, at Mikes expense.
                "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

guilty

i ordered a turn fin from darrel sorensen some three weeks ago. because of this thread i feel like a leaker that the money was not sent out the day i got it i also have many of the terenski famely race stuff right down to the trailer.i think its larrys old one.rod keeps asken if i have his prop.. but all in all the thread is worken .... ps....darrels money went out yesterday sorry darrel

Comment

my 2 responses to:

Bill VanSteenwyk's Comment:
                    Im a bit worried that it might create an actual JOB for someone.. And that the 'someone' would be put in a tough position, especially if he was friends with the parties in the dispute.. But I think many might agree something IS needed.

Curt Birginal's Comment:
                    I dont think your deal is the same. So you sent out a payment late- surely you communicated that and didnt just blow off they guy you owed, right? And if the guy started calling you for his money, surely you wouldnt tell him "hey, I got your money -you can come and come pick it up"? -right??

I'm just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Kip69w View Post
                      Jason; (or anyone that knows him)

I really could use the $300.00 that I paid to the ILL Tollway when you had my lisc plate on the car I sold you last Sept.
                      Its been nearly 9 months since I paid this bill for you...

You've told me many times your sending it, but nothings ever came.

Although you should have -I went to the court and paid the fines you incurred.
                      Can we please get this squared away now ?

D. Kip Trumpulis -540 N Cedar Ave, Wood Dale Illinois 60191

While there are many good and honest people out there, I have also found that there are creeps just like the JA (and JA family members) that you had dealings with. That's why in recent years I have adopted a policy for people I do not know, a policy that was first set forth by special agent Fox William Mulder - 'Trust No One'.
                      Last edited by Heliarc; 07-10-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Some Pretty Kool News...

I also want to be sure and acknowledge a few outstanding racers from within Badger State Outboard Assn. After seeing my (whiny?) sobb story, the Allen Racing Group was kind enough to gift me a couple of used boat carts -As was the NcM Racing Outfit who donated a steering extension to me. (-Er did I borrow it?) That was so awesome! Great People To Know.
                        - -

I hope everyone knows my intention of this thread wasn't to make anyone feel sorry for me, but to shine upon some truly selfish, uncaring people who were part of our race organization. (or an attempt at get a racer to pay back cash that I helped him out with)

We have obviously shined the light on something that was previously known to only a few of us, but it is now known to ALL of us. (Aaaah, just a lil too late) While I'm amazed to see over 2-thousand views of this thread, I now start to wonder if it's not such a good thing if other potential racers (or fans) might view this thread and possibly think we got a bunch smucks as racers..?..?
                        I now have some closure..... and a new way of doing things thanks to Agent Mulder!!
                        Last edited by Kip69w; 11-08-2011, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Jason Espo-Update 2012

Almost 2 years and still Nothing

Just got word Jason Esposito is up in the Seattle area now...
                          So today I'll offer up 50% of the $300 he owes me to who-ever can collect it...

Here is his Facebook page if anyone happens to be friends with him:
                          (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000516967355)

Comment

I just came across this thread again today
                            (June 2017 -Six yrs later)

never heard a thing from Esposito's since.
                            The 'reward' money didn't conjure up anything either...

- SMUCKS -

Ah-ha!! It looks like Jason is back in the Chicago area. Dats' my turf now!

Where my money? Whaaaaaaaa..... I needs my dough !

https://www.facebook.com/jason.esposito.94

Jason Esposito.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

Travis Ulsh is an SOA member and a pretty good dude.........

Comment

• Kip69w
                                Kip69w commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Good to hear. Hope that didn't sound wrong... I mentioned only because I saw a post (by Jason) where he mentioned Travis and shared a race video of him. (which made it look like they were bud's) Heck, maybe someone might ask Travis what he knows of jason...
                                Last edited by Kip69w; 06-09-2017, 05:15 AM.

Jason,
                              When you come out of the rock you live under we would sure like the $150.00 you owe us for the prop we sold you, if you don't have the money, which I am sure you don't, send us the prop back! We will pay for shipping.

Comment

• Tom Cronk
                                Tom Cronk commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Also send me the money you owe on hardware.Tom

• Kip69w
                                Kip69w commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Its kinda amazing how much & many people he has seemingly stiffed.
                                All people who were kind enough to float them various things worth value.

Maybe we should just add everything up listed in this thread and do a class action lawsuit? (is that the right wording?)
                                .................................................. ...........anyways, sad it is
                            Working...
                            X