Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Jason Esposito

Jason; (or anyone that knows him)

I really could use the $300.00 that I paid to the ILL Tollway when you had my lisc plate on the car I sold you last Sept.
    Its been nearly 9 months since I paid this bill for you...
    - - - - - - - -

You've told me many times your sending it, but nothings ever came.
    -

Though you should have -remember, I'm the one who went to the court and paid the fines YOU incurred in my name.
    So come on! Man up and lets get this squared away -hey ?
    ------------
    D. Kip Trumpulis -540 N Cedar Ave, Wood Dale Illinois 60191
    Last edited by Kip69w; 07-14-2011, 08:59 PM.

Fin

I would also like to see my $29.00 you owe for a fin.
    You emailed me 4 times telling me the check was in the
    mail. ( My be PONY EXPRESS MAIL) This is not the first
    time I've had with you paying bills.I think you need to
    find another sport to play in. ( pinching pennys)
    Tom

Comment

Jason Espesito

If this is the same guy that used to live in the Seattle area..I think he has a D stock hydro I "sold" him around 10 years ago...if memory serves me correct he does this to everybody....not sure if it the same person or not. He is a total jerk.

Comment

Sal

I stand corrected....the Espisito family left a trail of bad debts from what I remember.....good luck Kip...you are a decent guy and I hate to see you spend money you don't have to.....

Comment

another Espo-erience

i was just reminded of another story where Espo's had borrowed a throttle from Andrew (99W) at a race and never returned it. Then they musta sold the boat with the borrowed throttle still on it. I think it took Marquis a couple of years to collect the throttle money...
          Last edited by Kip69w; 07-06-2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Sigh

We all make mistakes...god knows I have made enough since starting racing to fill a book...but I have always tried to correct any wrongs I have done....and it just seems like the Espisito family is hell bent on screwing as many people as possible...I just do not understand it....

Comment

Hey Kip....

Can I borrow your car?
              17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Funny!

Originally posted by 17W View Post
                Can I borrow your car?
                Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah. Me too?
                Michael J. Mackey
                Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
                Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
                Yamato Aficionado
                21-V

Comment

they live in idaho or montana now if i remember they where at a aof race a couple years ago havent seen them since,,,,

Comment

I need my money too

He owes me 300.00 too for a nice apel 350 rig i sold him 4 years ago his dad told me many times hes gona send it and never did the bad part it wasnt my boat so i had to pay the money to the owner that i didnt have

Comment

Yes I know him. I bought a 102 from Tim Sidor and they had some deal with Tim about a 102 tower that Tim traded props for. Tim never received the tower nor props back.
                      bill b

Comment

Joliet, IL area

Thanks FormE1,
                        They're definitely in the Joliet IL area, because they were a part of region 7 for the last few years. Jason may or may not be in that area anymore. The last message I got from him said he was traveling a lot, as part of his new job....

-->: Mackey & Backus...
                        I see Comedy Central in your future!
                        Last edited by Kip69w; 07-08-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

car

Kip....you are loaning cars out for Wakefield trip? Sign me up dude!!!!!!!

Comment

Shnegative

Kip:

I would advise aganst taking Dave up on his request. Ask him about the car he purchased in Youngstown.

R-19
                            www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Youngstown

No no no....I purchased the car in Knoxville, when I realized there was no easy way to get to Youngstown from there....where I was flying home from. We were at John Myer's place...I explained my dilema..and he said "Buy a car you dumbazz" And doh...the somewhat dim lightbulb in my head went off...and I bought a very lovely car in Knoxville and drove it to Youngstown...where it was the center of attraction at the cooler bobbing contest with over 20 region ten people jumping up and down on top of the thing....it was the first place prize, and when the winner came over and noticed the the roof was sitting on top of the steering wheel, walked away and say no thanx. I got a hammer and pounded the roof up and sold it for $100 to a local...who I bet is still driving it....Don't worry Kip.....I will take very good care of your car, just like I would any other rental car I have ever been in contact with.....

Comment

Working...
                              X