No announcement yet.

Boat Racers in need of jobs..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the HVAC business like out in the Midwest, Wisc/ILL? by Jan, my company insurance will be about 35% of my paycheck. Gotta get out of CT
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Shipbuilding jobs in se virginia

Huntington Ingalls , Newport News Shipbuilding is hiring Trades and Engineers.

We are losing experience as baby boomers retire and need experience!!!

http://nns.huntingtoningalls.com/

Working on Patent # 3,

"The Designer" AKA: Anthony Mcculloch
      Anthony McCulloch
      modifiedoutboard@hotmail.com

Some things never change
      sigpic
      They want it cheap

Comment

John Deere is usually hiring.

I've been working there for nearly 10 years. A very good employer in my opinion. John Deere is frequently hiring for CNC machinists, assemblers, manufacturing engineers, pipe fitters, electricians, mill rights, etc.
        Most locations are in the Iowa, Illinois area, but there are also locations elsewhere. Check it out:
        http://m.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/co...s/careers.page

Comment

Just thought I would throw this out there if anyone is looking for work. The company I work for is growing and always looking for help. We currently have about 50 plus open positions for all our divisions ranging anywhere from warehouse workers, drivers CDL & Non CDL ( we always need drivers), sales people, Accounting, etc. if you or anyone you know is looking for work check out our web site for open positions. usventure dot com, go to career opportunities, then start your career now. Some positions may require you to relocate but many are in other states. WI, FL, IL, SD, KS, IN, MO, MN, NE, MI.
          "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

If hired, would I report to you?

Comment

• Big Don
              Big Don commented
              Editing a comment
              If you are lucky enough. I promise I won't make you move any judges stands.

Im in Seattle and I'm always looking for Painters commercial and residential, I also am looking to hire unskilled labor training type workers to help my crews on big jobs must have transport.

So if your a young member of SOA on school break and want to earn some boat race money if you have a car and license give me a call and I can usually put you to work somewhere.
            Last edited by Aussie Steve; 02-11-2016, 05:19 PM.

CMH. 61R
            Short Fuze Racing
            Team Darneille
            ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
            IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

• Smitty
              Smitty commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, the economy is pretty strong in this area, lots of Help Wanted signs.

I have a small company and am looking for a part time outside sales person.......

Comment

Im in Seattle and I'm always looking for Painters commercial and residential, I also am looking to hire unskilled labor training type workers to help my crews on big jobs must have transport.

So if your a young member of SOA on school break and want to earn some boat race money if you have a car and license give me a call and I can usually put you to work somewhere.

Call Stephen Armfield
              RC Painting&Son

Seattle

CMH. 61R
              Short Fuze Racing
              Team Darneille
              ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
              IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Working...
              X