Looking for boat any condition or plans to build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for boat any condition or plans to build

Hi I'm wanting to start river racing been to a few races and I am hooked. In search of a boat complete or just a hull and any advice on where how to get parts I am from Humboldt County looking for something not too far away.

there is a hull in hoopa ca if i remember correctly the hull gonna cost $2500 the boat blew over shovel nose its been repaired and redecked ready to race for 2017 season..

Comment

Originally posted by Wilbur View Post
      Hi I'm wanting to start river racing been to a few races and I am hooked. In search of a boat complete or just a hull and any advice on where how to get parts I am from Humboldt County looking for something not too far away.
      The guys in the river racing group should be able to help you find a boat or plans. Sorensen Woodcraft has "D" Hydro plans. Call Darrell at 559-665-2690.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Originally posted by Wilbur View Post
        I can help you out with the boat search
        call or text 541-441-3257

Comment

Working...
        X