Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

A BIG hydroracer welcome to Larry Darnielle and the rest of you river racers!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Good guys

I have a good friend named Sonny who river races out there, He is a great guy. They set the boats up a little different, and I am pretty sure the boats are a little bigger than we run on an oval coarse but they can turn them in both ways (left and right).
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

dif. boats

We do run a center fin. the boat length is a little longer than some D class I've seen, and in some cases the boat is a little wider and a little deeper, in areas of lift points, other differences I have seen fuel tank? most of our racers run around 91/2 to 12 gallons of fuel{ pump fuel only}.Also two blade props only,witch range from 13 to 15 pitch in most cases measure from 63/4 to 71/2 from end to end , In stainless steel. Our motors are pretty much a old fishing block, minus the crawls any other weight you can discard. put the fuller block in add tower, quickie ,Konig,Bass ,konny 1-1 or a inderdrive ,alot of work@time has been tested an proven to what will work

Comment

Working...
      X