Stock Outboard Winter Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Outboard Winter Nationals

The SORC met this evening and awarded the Western Winter Nationals to Castlerock, Washington and the Eastern Winter Nationals to Jesup, Ga.
    That you to all who participated in this process.
    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s View Post
    The SORC met this evening and awarded the Western Winter Nationals to Castlerock, Washington and the Eastern Winter Nationals to Jesup, Ga.
    That you to all who participated in this process.
    COOL............................
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Awesome news

Comment

Good deal. We'll be hauling down to Jesup GA, for some of that Southern hospitality. Great race site as well. And those Southern Waitresses are SO SO nahse (nice... in Southern). They aren't all stressed out like them chicks in the colder climes. Ya'll come!! Yeh.., Ahh lahk thet!! Yea-uhhh.
        How'm I doing?

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
          Good deal. Southern Waitresses are SO SO nahse (nice... in Southern). They aren't all stressed out like them chicks in the colder climes. Ya'll come!! Yeh.., Ahh lahk thet!! Yea-uhhh.
          How'm I doing?
          Good luck with that Mad Russian.............

Comment

• Fastjack
            Fastjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Matt - He had to many red hot dogs the other day - He should be OK in a few days .

• LarryR
            LarryR commented
            Editing a comment
            As much as we like our red hot dogs, lookin' forward to "three meats & two sides" BBQ in GA.

Last year Auston Vanover took the hot Maine D stock to victory lane. This year Braxton Miller hopes to throw his hat in the ring with Scott Clark's rig. Both young good drivers. April is just not coming soon enough.

Comment

• ram95
            ram95 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah Doc... Braxton and Clarks rig is a definite threat. Better bring yer lunch! hahahaahhaaaa.

Wait till I bring out the revamped 56R......this is the year I am no longer the bridesmaid of D stock hydro!

Comment

• mercguy
            mercguy commented
            Editing a comment
            are you gunna be the "maid of honor" then?

Note that the Nationals do not include the J classes. It will be a regular 2 day event for them.

Comment

• Harold8
            Harold8 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just curious as to why the J's aren't included as a Nationals class?

• LarryR
            LarryR commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know. One reason may be that school is in session and that might make extra days an issue.

33-M was really looking forward to running the nationals in JR and JH.... how come?

Comment

J & AX Classes do not have a WinterNational event. This was discussed at the National Meetings several years ago. It was determined that since "spring breaks" vary all over the country that there should not be a WinterNationals so the kids did not miss any school. This is also the reason placed for the North American Championships requirement of only taking place in June/July/August.
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Thanks Howie, See you soon.

Comment

I know it's subject to change, but is there a preliminary schedule created yet for Jesup? Only asking as I'm thinking our pits will have a few minor motor switches and also deciding what equipment to bring for which class and which class to run.
                When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

• Howie Nichols
                  Howie Nichols commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have a basic one worked out, but it is only a working draft right now. Bring the all, we will do our best to make sure you have the changes done in time!

• DtwSailor
                  DtwSailor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Howie, see you soon!

Mike....call me when u can. thanx

Comment

• DtwSailor
                  DtwSailor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  when u can, there I called you! your welcome!
              Working...
              X