300SSH in Jesup (Roll Call) and request for Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300SSH in Jesup (Roll Call) and request for Assistance

If you are planning on running 300SSH in Jesup, can you chime in below. As you may know we are in the process of producing a promotional video for the class, and I will be bringing some Go Pro Cameras with me. If you would not mind mounting one on your boat, please let me know.

As a thank You, I will leave a GoPro mount on your boat/motor. If you have a GoPro, please let me know as well, so that I can grab your footage while there.

Also, I'm brining a 360 degree video camera for a Virtual reality ride while racing during the weekend. Make sure you and your boat have no issues in being recorded. I'll have some photo releases forms with me, if you want to lawyer up on me. Thanks-226M
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

24 A will run 300 ssh= as per agreement with whit sec he cannot appear in any Video

Comment

Carson Fabbro 95F. He will video with his GoPro for you.
      Last edited by crfabbro2F; 04-06-2016, 02:29 AM.
      Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

Working...
      X