No announcement yet.

Kingston Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they had a one day APBA membership for the Nationals at a reduced rate. Does anyone know if they will have a one day membership at the Stock/Mod nationals? We would be there with a D mod runabout but just cant justify joining APBA for the year for one race. Is there possibly something in the works for for this. I know last year we went to Lock Haven and could not run because it was a divisional championship for that one class unless we joined for the year. Years ago, APBA accepted other organizations as CBF so they could run our Nationals. What happened?
    Last edited by Bob Rusnak; 07-11-2013, 07:57 AM. Reason: type error

Comment

Comment

My point is................

.....That several questions had been asked regards winners, number of participants, etc.. To the time I made my post, nothing had been posted regards the questions that had been asked, except that Tim Weber was evidently typing his reply as I was doing the same.

I answered Dean Hobart's question to the best of my ability, based on what I had been told by the individual I had talked to who I have known for years and have confidence in his honesty. If he made an error in boat count, then I will plead guilty to repeating it, nothing more, nothing less.

My "point" therefore is NOTHING more and NOTHING less than the simple answer to a question, that to the point I made my post and clicked on "submit reply" nothing had been posted regards the question asked.

If you are interested in any post I have made, or will make in the future, you certainly know I an NOT obtuse and say what I mean. That is exactly what was done in this case also, nothing more and nothing less as stated.

If there were or are concerns regards information repeated on this site regards the race, that could have been eliminated and the various questions answered by a more timely reply to them by the people involved. It should be obvious there was widespread interest in the race, number of participants and winners but nothing was posted regards this for almost a week.

I have fairly broad shoulders, but will not take responsibility for that lack of information. I do and always have taken responsibility for my posts, which should be obvious to any that know me. So, "my point" was just exactly what I posted, nothing more, nothing less. The readers of same are welcome to draw any other conclusions they desire.

Comment

Would This be It?

Originally posted by epugh66 View Post
          Hey Burl,

Did ya get a pic of Chris Hellsten's fancy new Betta boat sportin' that East Tennessee, Pugh Boat Works built green and black rear cowl?
          I'm slowing getting through the photos, separating the wheat from the chaff...
          Attached Files
          Tom Burwinkle
          11-K
          sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Not from Photogirl

Originally posted by profan2 View Post
            photogirl

where are all the pictures from Kingston, you have been home for almost a week
            see you in depue

roger
            These are not Photogirl's work, but may still be worth a look...
            Attached Files
            Tom Burwinkle
            11-K
            sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Thanx Jean, you've never B.S'd us before, you probably posted the facts, again THANX

Comment

Since I haven't seen any pictures, I guess it didn't happen and I'm glad to report that it was all a nightmare..... Me in a runabout
                I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Originally posted by bill van steenwyk View Post
                  the readers of same are welcome to draw any other conclusions they desire.

GET OFF of MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!
                  www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Did not realize I was on "your" lawn. If it is "your" lawn, it needs trimming.

That is what I was talking about being "obtuse"

If you have something to say, say it.

Comment

it's truuuuuuue

Originally posted by Dave_E71 View Post
                      Since I haven't seen any pictures, I guess it didn't happen and I'm glad to report that it was all a nightmare..... Me in a runabout
                      You were at least sitting in one

Roger - I'm working on it!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bill van steenwyk View Post

If you have something to say, say it.
                        GET OFF of MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!
                        www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoGirl View Post
                          You were at least sitting in one
                          And I was already skeered....

Thanks Jean
                          I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                          The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Tom - Great shots from Kingston! Thanks for all your help!

Here are some more -

http://photogirlga.smugmug.com/Boat-...4272&k=b5Q8h5g

Comment

It was great to see this boat back "at home". The 0-350 boat of JJ Walls was built for Peer Krage, sent to Berlin Germany where he raced it in the 1989 and 1990 German and European seasons.

http://photogirlga.smugmug.com/Boat-...6075&k=F9NB8JB
                              " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
                              Art Pugh

Comment

Kingston Wrap Up

The tow money checks have either been delivered in person last week or placed into the mail this week. If you towed a trailer, please keep an eye out for your tow money. One check was paid per trailer.

Also, we had some expense reimbursements which also have been delivered or sent via mail.

Thanks to the City of Kingston for its fantastic support and to the teams that traveled from all over.

DW
                                David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                                X