Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone

have an extra room for Trout Creek? Or I can sleep on deck again! Hope to make it unless boat wont float!

Jerk!

Hey man, haven't seen you in quite a while. Hope you make it! Sorry I don't have an extra room, but I would be willing to bring a tent and an air mattress for you. I've got the #1 site at the Trout Creek RV and Motel.

Bring the boat if it floats or not. We can make it float! Making it go fast is a whole 'nother story.
    Last edited by Mr_dirt; 08-25-2011, 11:12 AM.
    Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
    sigpic

Comment

Dude

Thanks but I have slept on the deck before! Have to be back Sunday for a performance at the Vets Hospital. They are very important folks ya know! Hope to see ya unless the trailer dies enroute!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_dirt View Post
        Hey man, haven't seen you in quite a while. Hope you make it! Sorry I don't have an extra room, but I would be willing to bring a tent and an air mattress for you. I've got the #1 site at the Trout Creek RV and Motel.

Bring the boat if it floats or not. We can make it float! Making it go fast is a whole 'nother story.
        Well, you know by now I didnt make it. Not because all the competition was scared and went elsewhere, but I could not make the simple trailer lights work! After 8 months of fiberglass, epoxe, primer, paint and fabricating new rigging and hardware, I failed at 12 volt 4 wire electrons! If I could have gotten brake lights, I was going but then the little woman reminded me I fall asleep after a 10 minute ride so the drive solo could have been dissaster.

Mr. Dirt, you are welcome anytime to stop by, I am just across the railroad tracks from Mr. Westby! That goes for any hydro guy who would like to view my cave full of boats. See you at Waites.

Comment

Working...
        X