X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-tenderized......

Comment

Lets mount em!

A good southern boy would of had it mounted by now for the racers to see and all the stories and such, But Nooooo not you guy's geez

Comment

Dave: I told you that you need to stop relying on others to make your turns. This includes bouncing off of live animals!
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

That's crazy! Glad everyone/everything is ok. You've had more luck driving to a boat race then I have the last 4 years deer hunting...

Comment

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
            That's crazy! Glad everyone/everything is ok. You've had more luck driving to a boat race then I have the last 4 years deer hunting...

Thats not surprise after watching you skeet shooting.
            Dylan Runne

Comment

Luckily we use scopes and rifles for deer hunting, not shotgun loads.

Comment

Don't worry kids Bambi is doing better! In a week or so she will be able to start work at a local petting zoo to pay off the thousands of dollars of damage she did to my trailer!
                Attached Files

Comment

Yeahh Bambi was prolly Texting or sexting or something... those women drivers are somethin else.

Alex

Comment

Controversy...

I hope you gave Bambi a lane.........couldn't resist!. Bet Bambi will look good over the fireplace????

See ya.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                    X