2012 Modified Outboard Nationals Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Modified Outboard Nationals Update

It was brought to my attention that the phone number for the Hampton Inn was incorrect on the sanction, and it is. The number is 256-546-2337. Thank you Dudley for spotting it.

Corry's Resturant will be doing the concessions for us and what a menu he has. Hamburgers that are made of 100% beef, Hot dogs, polish sausage dogs, and a heck of a chicken philly. You can order and have them made your way. Nachos and cheese, chips, and Corry will be doing Breakfast as well. So show him some love.

Jeff Carter
    34-F

Bill Bracken Memorial

I just talked to Shane Herbert and he told me that the Bill Bracken Acheivment Award will be finished Friday. Bill helped so many people in pretty much all of the classes through out the years and helped some to acheive championship titles. Because of that this is why this prestigious award will be earned at the 2012 Modified Nationals in Rainbow City, Al. to the Mod driver as an overall High point award to honor such a wonderful man. Lets put our differences aside and take a stand toghether and see who will take this award home in Honor of Mr. Bill Bracken.

Jeff Carter
    34-F

Comment

Taste of the Regions

The taste of the regions will be on Thursday evening outside on the island. Time to let the cat out of the bag. Who's fixing what?

Comment

fuel at Rainbow City

Is there going to be a legal fuel source near the race site?

Comment

Sure wish this was going to be Livestreamed.
          I guess we can always hear the pipes in our heads.
          Brian 10s

Comment

Updates?.....Test'n, weather, pics,.....food...... parties !!!!!
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Shrimp and Grits

Comment

Testing

A little rain hold for testing.
                Attached Files
                82F
                Mark O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                X