Taber City- LIVE STREAM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatorboy View Post
    No live stream ... but how about some results?
    We have a few updates on HRTV Twitter and the Magazine site via Russ Waterson's Facebook page. Unlike brand Facebook pages personal pages are not public facing sites so unless Russ has made the photos public or you are a friend on his profile they might not show up for you.

https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV

http://www.scoop.it/t/hydroracer-tv-live
    Last edited by HRTV; 04-21-2012, 07:05 PM.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Looking at the weather map ... to top off Jeff Williams's fun ... he might not be able to get home ...

Yes, that's 12 inches of snow in Pittsburg & Franklin
      Last edited by sam; 04-22-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Winter Nationals

Hi
        Guess that living up to it's name, Winter Nationals. Hope Jeff has a safe trip home.

Comment

Just an FYI
          I have talked to my Dad both last night and this morning and he is fine. A little bruised and banged up but good. Just sore today.

Thanks to everyone who helped him down at Tabor (especially Jerry & Bugsy Davids, Alex, Lisa & AJ and of course Austin Jennings and Eric & Austin Van Over).
          Last edited by Brian10s; 04-23-2012, 05:48 AM.
          Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
            Just an FYI
            I have talked to my Dad both last night and this morning and he is fine. I little bruised and banged up but good. Just sore today.

Thanks to everyone who helped him down at Tabor (especially Jerry & Bugsy Davids, Alex, Lisa & AJ and of course Austin Jennings and Eric & Austin Van Over).
            Brian, Looks like a new rig?(First time out?)....(I know Charlie Fry is excited ta run the old one)......Looks like a good turn out in the class......What hap'nd?
            Miss ya Brian!!!!.....Hope ta help at Franklin Sunday...........
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by lngnckboatworks View Post
              why no stream?????????
              Right now the live streaming has mainly been a Stock outboard Commission deal. The equipment is owened by them. But they have been loaning it out to other categories when needed (2011 pro nationals). APBA has taken a real big interest in this and it looks like the future plan is to have every category have equipment (if not mulitple sets for different regions). Also the new website will eventually be the main carrier for all lived streamed events. Should be awesome!
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Can't man the camera when you cant get people to man the turn boats.

Comment

anyone have results? turn out?
                  sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

A couple pictures from Tabor City

This first group pic is Matt D'Agostino 66-E, Mel Thomas 96-Z, George Stillwill (two boats far right), and "FastJack" Cavanaugh 24-A in the back.

Second picture is the Jennings Team, with Howie/Becky Nichols' boats & rig in the background.

Third picture is Brian Palmquist
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by 25xs; 04-23-2012, 06:38 AM.

Comment

A few more pictures from Tabor City

More Tabor City pictures.
                      Top photo is Mike Thierfelder's 41-P 250ModHydro from Port Indian, PA
                      Center photo is Andy Hansen's trailer. His son came from Hawaii to race in Tabor City. (Tow Money??)
                      Bottom pic is part of the IOA group.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 25xs; 04-23-2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Hunter Grimes' 850MH engines

Hunter Grimes' super fast 850Mod Hydro engine pictures.

Top two pics are left & right of Sr.'s rig
                        Bottom two pics are Jr's boat.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Big Thanks to the CVRA

The CVRA hosted another great race at Tabor City! The Dunn, Pond, Davids, Augustine squad and other usual suspects did a great job. Fortunately, the doom and gloom forecast for the area was significantly overblown.

Thanks to one and all!
                          Tom Burwinkle
                          11-K
                          sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Live stream

Sorry about the lack of Live Stream.............FED-EX let us all down. They messed up the delivery and it never made it to me.

Phil Doerle and "Red" were ready to assemble and Live Stream the race. Thanks guys. Maybe next time.

Oh well, guess next time we should use UPS..

Great weather at Taber City..........80's Friday and Saturday. Cloudy and 70's on Sunday.

104 enteries Saturday i believe. Great racing. Nice to see the Hansen's and Sam Hemp and Palmquist make the long trip from Wisconsin. Also, Fast Jack from Maine!

HINTON, WEST VIRGINIA coming up June 1st weekend...............come on down and join us (CVRA) for the Travis Pond Memorial Event. Word is Hinton wants the Stock Outboard and Modified Outboard and J Class Nationals again ASAP!!

The way it should be.........JOINT NATIONALS!!

See ya.

Comment

Go-Pro Video 750ccMR Tabor CIty Mod Winter Nat's

Deck mounted GoPro camera for the 750cc Mod Runabout Heat #1

274-F Jessie Ruhling (sp?) driving for Steve Sawyer of Richmond Hill, GA (Savannah)
                              62-E Jerry Davids, Hampton, VA
                              US-1 Bob Dunlap, Savannah, GA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Gp7KZ3rbw

"Thank You" to Ethan & Wes, the crew for Steve Sawyer & Bob Dunlap's pits for the video. There should be several more to follow, including the second heat of this race.

Footnote: After many years ropin' Dunlap's "HotRods & Mods" I gotta say that the new Coleman electric starter is the BOMB!@!

Tom Brockmeyer
                              Last edited by 25xs; 04-23-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X