Eatonville FOOD BANK April Fools Regatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eatonville FOOD BANK April Fools Regatta

With a very special thanks to Mary Henley for helping me put the squeeze on the Eatonville business communityI am incredibly proud to announce the sponsorships for this race. What the means to SOA members is that a check for $1250 dollars in all of our names (SOA) will be presented to the food bank on Saturday night. I had a meeting Friday with 3 members of my race committee and we decided that the prize donations will be going to our race day volunteers, so sign up early and often, 1 drawing entry for each flight you work. Please take every opportunity to utilize these businesses and thank them at every chance for helping us help Eatonville.

The following sponsors have donated money that will go directly to the food bank:

Fostec $100
    Milltown Shell $100
    PostNet $100
    NAPA Auto Parts $100
    Eatonville Outdoor $100
    Doreen's Drive-In $100
    Roundup Bar/Grill $150
    Mary Henley & family Lori, Jeff, George, Kim & Tom $200
    Elliot Insurance $100
    Larry Oberto $100
    Seattle Outboard Association $100

In addition the following businesses have provided prizes for the race:

Plaza Market
    Truly Scrumptious Bakery Cafe
    Arrow Lumber & Hrdw
    Barney's Corner Mini Market

Tony Perman
    Seattle Outboard Association
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

you are still having the can food drive too??
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Tony, Mike and I will donate one runabout T-shirt and one of the wings design to the prizes (size XL on both).

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

We will also donate $100.00 from hydroracer for sponsorship. Mike will bring the check to the race site.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

You guys ROCK!

On behalf of SOA and the Eatonville Food Bank thanks so much. The Eatonville Dispatch will be doing an article on the race with all the sponsors listed, I will send that addition off now. Hydroracer.net will also be sponsoring a class (all money sponsors are sponsoring a class). I only have 3 classes spoken for so far CSH will be sponsored by Henley's (since Georgie and Tommy ran it last year), CSR will be sponsored by Fostec (since Evan drove one last year) and DSH by Elliot Insurance (since the owner is pretty familiar with one of the drivers). I will guess CMH for hyroracer.net, but you may surprise me

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
          We will also donate $100.00 from hydroracer for sponsorship. Mike will bring the check to the race site.
          Moby Grape Racing
          "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Tony since Dale and I are trying to promote D mod thats the class we want to sponsor. You guys are doing a great job on such short notice. I will be there Thursday to help.
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Spring cleaning special - pantry edition

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
              you are still having the can food drive too??
              If any racers are willing and able, we will also be collecting food donations at the race site (obviously non-perishables). We will also be collecting food "at the gate" from spectators, so hopefully we'll get a good pile of that going as well. Thnaks everyone, Tony
              Moby Grape Racing
              "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Working...
              X