Tabor City Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of shots

Here are some shots from Tabor City. Congratulations to Sam Hafer on his first win!! Dad gave him the customary dunking. And also here is one of the shots taken of the memorial lap done Saturday in memory of Jeff Hutchins, Mike Kench, Steve Warnock, and Nance Dewald.
    Attached Files
    Jeff
    5-P

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
      200r
      larry stenander
      wally schlipf

750r
      jerry davids
      Bob dunlap
      jesse ruehling

250h
      george stillwell
      tom sutherland
      Congrats George Stillwell!!!!!.....Wish I had seen it!....................Was about ready ta go.....trailer loaded......Then Woman/Family Easter Issues/and my "March madness" + DWI charges.... flaired!
      Long story next time our paths cross........How did Debbie and the rest of the Merc racers do?........My 20H should be good this year, and the 22 OMC/A-MOD has a different prop.

Got to Test OSY-400/202D "Red Devil".......for 2-days uninterupted (alone) at Lake james/bear Creek Marina and Moose Club ramps. Lots of interest from busneses and "locals" in the Oct race...Hope Ya'll can make it Oct 21-23rd....Hope to have OSY-400 on schedule for this event......Abby?
      Hope to test 25SSH and NBRA legal, 25MOD-202D with my own, home made, silenced chamber and early rear loader Pro-foot (for possible trip to Texas!), out there at Lake James/Bear Creek Marina, soon.

I've lost 20lbs (190 lbs)...and ready fer next GREEEEEN FLAAAAAAG!

Again,........... CONGRATS........ALL!
      Steve 100N
      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-14-2011, 03:48 AM.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff5P View Post
        Here are some shots from Tabor City........................... And also here is one of the shots taken of the memorial lap done Saturday in memory of Jeff Hutchins, Mike Kench, Steve Warnock, and Nance Dewald.
        Just shead another tear..........
        Very cool Jeff.

Might git ta say Hi at Franklin on way ta check house in Clymer Ny........As Charlie Fry would say...."Luv Ya!"

Steve French 100N..................
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
        X