Mod Winter Nationals April 30 Tabor City NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Winter Nationals April 30 Tabor City NC

We have just heard from the Mod commission and they have approved rescheduling the Mod Winter Nationals at Tabor City NC on April 30 and May 1. We will have sanctioned testing Fri for $20 per person (to pay for the ambulance). There is camping in the pits, motor homes in the back of the pits. We will be following up with more details. We wish to apologize again for having to move and reschedule the Mod W N, we know what an inconvenience it is for everyone.
    Peace River Outboard racing club
    Bob Dunlap

Fast Work - Bob!

Bob,

Do we need to send new pre-registration forms in?? To Howie?
    Tom Burwinkle
    11-K
    sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Winter Mod Nationals

Thats great news Bob, I just hope everyone can still make it! Tabor city is a great town and there always wanting use to come race their. We"ll be their with all our stuff cant wait!!!! TOP GUN RACING
      DUSTIN HAMILTON TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
      No Backing Out

Comment

Not much time for planning but ill be there h?? ll yea

Comment

Sorry Bob were going to have to pass on Tabor. We have prior commitments for that weekend. We wish everyone good racing and we'll see you soon.
          Oberlin Crew

Comment

Pre-Registrations

For those of you that have already sent in your pre-registrations (Jesup), thank you.

If you want to just put up a post here or email me to confirm your attendance to Tabor and that will be fine, no need to resend any forms.

apba113@aol.com
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

This is great news

This is great news for all us to still get to race close to Jesup! I hope to still see everybody there that was going to Jesup. This is a great race corse and super fast water! Look forward to racing against the best there April 30th and May 1st. Jimmy

Comment

Just mod or stocks still included? Also, is a race at Jesup still a possibility in may?
                Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

Yeah

Jack and I will be down. JH - AXR for him and 125 for me .. Shawn

Comment

Tabor City

We couldn't make the Jesup, GA race because of the kid's school but we can make Tabor City, N.C.!

Comment

Tabor City - in

Howie,

Please re-add me to this race, thank you.

(1) CSH

Chris Johnson
                      111-Z

PS: Would also like to extend a big thank you to the Tabor City folks who allowed us to have this race here on short notice.

Comment

Motels/Hotels /Camping

Here are the the motels and phone #s were to stay in tabor city. "Carolina inn" 843-716-2100 "Economy inn" 910-653-3169 " Loris inn" 843-756-5296 There is also a Yogi Bear Campground less than a mile from the race corse for campers needing hookup www.taborcityjellystone.com phone#910-653-2155 Reservations 877-668-8586.

Comment

Sort of..........

By Howie: "If you want to just put up a post here or email me to confirm your attendance to Tabor and that will be fine, no need to resend any forms".

Dave Augustine will be there but will not be racing.
                          Last edited by Check-book; 04-10-2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

All in.........................

Team Mel will be there hopefully with Val and Rock in tow............

BSH
                            CSH(2)
                            20ssh(2)
                            ASH
                            AXSH

The Captain

Comment

YOMATO and Various Gear Box Sale/Tabor City

Hello Racers;

I have ready for immediate shipment:

YOMATO Big Gear 14:14 Gear Box, new 2011.....................$1465
                              YOMATO Big Gear 14:15 Gear Box, new 2011.....................$1465
                              KONNY Small Gear 14:15 Unit (MOD "C"), new...................$1195
                              Lee Tietze Big Gear 14:15 Gear Box, new, was $1500.........$ 995
                              VRP Big Gear 14:15 Gear Box, used but good......................$ 995

COLEMAN Mini Electric Starters, New w/Big Battery..............$ 250
                              Komato SHEAR PIN's, 5mm Tough/Bag.................................$ 20
                              12mm X 12mm COUPLERS, Very Nice..................................$ 50

Jim McKean......"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
                              Ph (214) 577-5644
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X