Mod Winter Nationals Jesup -POSTPONED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Winter Nationals Jesup -POSTPONED

Mod Winter Nationals have been postponed due to Mother Nature. I got a call from the Lake this morning saying the water level was too low for us to race, all running of outboards on the lake is temporarily suspended. They have been hit with a drought in the Lake area, all the rain and storms have gone around the area. We are very sorry for this to happen and wish we could do more but right now we are trying to reschedule the race for May 21-22.

Horrible news, Looked like there was going to be a great turn out.
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

No Rain ??

Unbelievable!! We have been deluged recently in east Tennessee! Our lakes are all running above normal pools for this time of year.

What a letdown to say the least. I hope you can work out a later date, Bob...
      Tom Burwinkle
      11-K
      sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Winternationals

Sorry to hear bob. Wish we could throw some rain water down your way from up here in the Northwest. We had plenty of it for the stock winternationals...
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I heard they drained lake to kill weeds?
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Bob,

This is unbelievable sorry to hear the news, I will get the word out on HRTV Facebook.
            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

First Race of the Year

Engine back from Winter Tune Up - Check
              New Carbs - Check
              Cut New Drive Shaft - Check
              Clean and Organize Trailer - Check
              Buy Spare Cylinder - Check
              New Start Rope - Check
              Buy Bud Light - Check

Water in Lake - Whoooops!!

Sorry Bob, we always appreciate you efforts and that of the Club. Hard to believe that we have had a ton of rain in Atlanta and not enough your way. Most disappointed in having to wait to see so many friends.

Hope we can back there this year.

F-77
              David Weaver

Comment

Say what????

Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
                Mod Winter Nationals have been postponed due to Mother Nature. I got a call from the Lake this morning saying the water level was too low for us to race, all running of outboards on the lake is temporarily suspended. They have been hit with a drought in the Lake area, all the rain and storms have gone around the area. We are very sorry for this to happen and wish we could do more but right now we are trying to reschedule the race for May 21-22.
                Just ****! Oh well guess we will be ready for next time. Sorry to hear about this and for your efforts Bob. Steve in Atlanta

Comment

There is no justice ! We have water coming out our ears (Region 10 and 11) and you guys are in a drought ! Hope the Gang upstairs decides to send some H2O your way soon !

John Biagio

Comment

bob
                    sorry about the race cancellation. was looking forward to it. i had 500 cookies ready to hand out. will make all my neighbors happy here in winterhaven. maybe rc will take them.
                    regards
                    john

Comment

Bob, Howie and all the others,

Thank for all your efforts. Jesup is a great place to run - we were planning on stopping in.

John - hold the cookies - don't give them all to RC!

Diane

Comment

Jesup

Bump to the top

Comment

Jesup Race

HOW ABOUT THAT! I thought I was finally going to race at Jesup. Maybe next time. Bruce

Comment

Bob,and Howie

See ya in the Fall

Comment

I'm not sure that all who were going to travel to Jesup have seen this postponment notice. All please note and if you know someone who was going to make the trip, give them a call. I'd hate to see someone make the drive and then find out they did not get the word. This a bump to the top effort. Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X