No announcement yet.

Jesup GA Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie please add Loretta Langlois from Millville,NJ to JSH. Thanks Buddy!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

• AMH,25MOD/BMH,...possibly DMH if Alan can bring rig

"Never Ready Racing" will be there Thurs late..............But READY ta ROCK!!!!

https://hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20815

100N Steve French.................
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

• Steve--- Make sure and bring some 25Mod/400cc rigs so we will have enough to race.. Look forward to seeing you there..

Rick Miller34-0

Comment

• Just saw where you said you were bringing 25mod... sorry about that.. see you there..

Rick Miller
          34-0

Comment

• Sign me up.

Chris Johnson 111-Z

(1) C Stock Hydro - both days

Comment

• Howie is there a good address we can use for our GPS? Someone may have already posted it sorry if I missed it.
              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

• Billy Simmons............ASR and maybe CSH. Got lead?

Comment

• Earl the pearl

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                  Howie is there a good address we can use for our GPS? Someone may have already posted it sorry if I missed it.
                  Leave Howie alone, he and Dunlap are busy preparing the pits for all the boats...........the GPS coordinates are on the race circular under Directions. Look on the first page of this thread!!

Matt
                  ps............bring plenty of muscle, Billy Stillwill and the rest of the crew are taking the weekend off!

Comment

• Roll Call on Post # 92 updated!

Earl's GPS address: 823 Griffis Rd. Screven, GA 31560

Don't forget to check in Friday to register and sign the waivers - BEFORE YOU GO ON THE WATER TO TEST!!!!

3 days left to get the entry blanks in for the discounted entry fee, check post 92 on this thread, if your name is in bold then I have your entry.

See you all next weekend, safe travels to everyone.
                    444-B now 4-F
                    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• Thanks Howie! Matt bringing lots of muscles buddy! Team Stillwill Yea baby!

Comment

• 2 more days for entries to get your discounted fee.

Over 130 received but 60+ more that signed up and have not sent an entry in.
                        444-B now 4-F
                        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• Pretty positive i will be coming down just with AXSR !!!
                          Runescape Gold MapleStory Mesos WoW Gold Cheap

Comment

• Race canceled

Please read the other post about Jesup, the race is canceled!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I believe John Wlodarski will be coming down with me bringing AXSR, AXSH and maybe BSH ...
                              Runescape Gold MapleStory Mesos WoW Gold Cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X