2011 MOD Winter Nationals, Jesup GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winter mod nat.

yea, we are bringing FEH,DMH,CMH,CSH,CMR,CSR,25ssr! Gonna be a great race it always is! Who else is coming?
    DUSTIN HAMILTON TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
    No Backing Out

Comment

Dustin

Originally posted by ebss011 View Post
      yea, we are bringing FEH,DMH,CMH,CSH,CMR,CSR,25ssr! Gonna be a great race it always is! Who else is coming?
      Dustin, I see you are bringing the runabouts. Does that mean Gary is back in the game?
      82F
      Mark O'Brien

Comment

Jesup 250 Hydro

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
        Jesup will run all the clases it normally doies which will include all 4 classes from the J Catergory.

Mike: From what I understand most of the reason for the move was due to moving the site and date without notifying the MOD Commission. (I'm not sure if that is 100% accurate but it is what I heard) I also believe there was some other things said but I do not know what they were.
        Is 250 Hydro still on the Jesup schedule?

Bruce

Comment

mod nat.

Mark, yea my cousin Gary is gonna be bringing his runabouts!
          DUSTIN HAMILTON TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
          No Backing Out

Comment

J classes should run on sat. or sun. because of school attendence.

Comment

J Classes

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
              J classes should run on sat. or sun. because of school attendence.
              Doc
              At the current time it appears friday will be 'test day' and all classes will be run over Saturday and Sunday! Hope to see you there!!

Matt

Comment

Winter Nats

Any chance 350MH would run?????
                88-S

Comment

Originally posted by prunk14 View Post
                  Any chance 350MH would run?????
                  I would say yes. It is definately on the schedule and I know of at least 2 or 3 minimum that should be there besides yourself.

and Doc, Matt is correct, We aree planning the RACES to be held Sat & Sun only with testing on Fri.
                  444-B now 4-F
                  Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Ronny and Danny 2 DMH maybe 1 CMH

Comment

I'm a west coast native looking for an intro to the hydro racing scene in and around Georgia. Might be able to get the weekend off, so I thought I might pack up the wife and dog and go check it out, but I need to have some quick answers questioned. Will the event be at Lake "Lindsay" Grace? I tried to camp there last summer, but they said it's all closed down. Will there be campsites anywhere nearby? Probably a bit late for a reservation at this point, but I figured it's worth a shot. What's the word?

Comment

Yes the race is on Lake Grace. During the races camping is allowed, however there are no hook ups or facilities and no open fires are allowed. I believe there is a campround about 15 miles away that a few guys have stayed at before, but I do not know the name of it.

Come on out we will have 2 full days of racing!!
                        444-B now 4-F

Comment

I just e-mailed entries to Howie at APBA113@aol.com.

It was a breeze. Go to the APBA web site and go to resources. Then scroll down to forms in the scorer's section. You can download the entry, edit it with your info and convert it into a pdf and e-mail away.

It took all of about 5 minutes.

Tim
                          Tim Weber

Comment

Thanks Howie. I think that camparound might be the one I ended up staying at in the summer... I'll try my luck at the lake if I can, the camparound is right next to a paper mill, and the stench was HEINOUS. Car, clothes, my wife's hair... all smelled like it for a month afterward.

Comment

got the entries Tim , thanks!

Fear ... Most of the teams will arrive Friday to test, register and attend drivers meeting. Racing will start at 10am both Sat & Sun.
                              444-B now 4-F

Comment

Working...
                              X