Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luce team wrecked in Kansas..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luce team wrecked in Kansas..................

The Luce team flipped the truck and trailer in Topeka, Kansas area on the interstate.........all are in the hospital being checked out.

Myself, Pond and Paul Price taking a hauler to recover what's left of the equipment.

Anyone who see's this post in the Topeka area call Abby or George if you are able to help out till we get there.

804-426-5184 abby cell..............516-445-6012 George cell.

Matt
    301-318-4259 cell matt
    Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 08-17-2010, 01:01 PM.

Oh NO!!! this last thing i said to George yesterday was be safe. Dang.
    bill b

Comment

Left message

Matt, I left my cell phone number on your's and Gary's cell phones. If I can help let me know. I can drive.

Comment

Terrible news. Please keep us posted on their conditions and anything we can do to help.

R-19 and Kyle
        www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

I have a 4 boat trailer that can make the trip empty with a truck that will also fit a boat. I am ready if needed.
          860-304-0962
          Dave W. Young
          95-D
          "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

i hope everyone is okay! please let us know on there status!
            Kyle - Jerzee
            93-R - 22-R
            28-R

Comment

They are in our prayers! As Kyle said, please keep us posted.
              We would be more than happy to help financially if you need it, just let us know where to wire some funds.

sigpic
              SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Just got off the phone with Tony Lombardo. He called George's cell and a woman at the scene picked up (the phone was in the wreckage). Report is abby went to the hospital for stiches. Everyone sounded like they were ok, going to hospital to get checked out. Tony was going to try Abby a little later, He had just talked to her 2 hours ago and had no idea of accident until i called him...Hopefully the outcome of this will turn out ok. Prayers to everyone and let us know if anything is needed at all.
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I am available if needed. 609-397-1826/ day 215-297-5100.
                  Here's hoping first reports are true. We can handle a feww stitches.

Craig
                  broccoli

Comment

Just called the Tater rig headed east. Call them if you need any help. They are in Nebraska. They have both Abby and georges numbers now. Andrew's cell # is 734-812-7239.
                    mike ross

Comment

glad to hear there were no serious injuries. hope everyone recovers quickly!

48N 1*US 2*US

Comment

Right now?

Is there anything they need right now? Is there anything they need for tonight?

Yes, I could call their cell numbers above but I figure dozens of people have already called and know the answers...
                        @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
                        72@E
                        Former Boat Racer
                        21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
                        20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

They seem to have it all under control. Gary Pond has already arranged to have the rig picked up and transported back east. George said that all are OK and that they were very lucky. Rollo and son are available for anything if needed.
                          Dave W. Young
                          95-D
                          "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Everybody's OK, a few stitches on Abby's beautiful chin, and that's it.
                            Twisted Sister

Comment

scary

Just talked to George and Gary. Everyone is ok as stated, but Abby has a few stitches on that pretty chin and hurt arm or shoulder. Still don't have arrangement made but Gary is working on it. Luckily a farmer near the accident put every thing is his barn for them till it can be picked up. Gary Ponds Ford Excursion and George's trailer are totaled! Happened near Hiawatha KS on Hwy 36. Three boats were on the roof, Howie's C hydro, Jame's A runabout and Abby's A hydro, now all splinters. Don't know if any of the boats in trailer survived, there was a lot of loose stuff in addition to the Luce stuff in the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                              X