Feh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pro350hydro View Post
    Thanks Mike. I did see that, but I was trying to find the complete standings of who actually ran, etc

I don't know why I care, was just curious
    Mike, no offense taken, simply put, I am not fast enough to compete at a national level, my funds don't stretch as far as some. I am sure you know of my winning on another forum.

I also know why you care, you tested your rig at 94 MPH first try, so you now know you are competitive in the class. Your avatar is of that pass, right ?
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
      Mike, no offense taken, simply put, I am not fast enough to compete at a national level, my funds don't stretch as far as some. I am sure you know of my winning on another forum.

I also know why you care, you tested your rig at 94 MPH first try, so you now know you are competitive in the class. Your avatar is of that pass, right ?

Good Memory Dave. Except, that was not my motor, prop, etc. It was all borrowed equipment. The boat is mine but that was the first time I had ever driven it period. The only reason we did this experiment was people kept telling me it wouldn't work. That and a few cold ones, just makes me want to do it even more. We rigged it and did the set-up in my garage. Took it to a race and tested with it. I thought for sure we'd spend all day messing with the setup. All we did was make one prop change. Yes, the pic in my avitar is of that combo
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

that and the 36 inch bottom sucks for comp hehehehehe,,, and dave,,,nooo 104..... as we know that kilo not comp and comp as guys around here will tellya i suck at,,, i have hit 100mph earlier testing but again that not comp..... anyway,,,

Comment

Working...
        X