Photos from Pineville ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from Pineville ??

Did the Louisiana state police confiscate all laptops and digital cameras at the park entrance over the weekend?
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

I'm hoping nobody had the means to post them during the race and we'll start seeing a few once everyone returns home
    Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Did the Louisiana state police confiscate all laptops and digital cameras at the park entrance over the weekend?
      ???????????
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan
        Sorry I did not have a camara there either. The one picture i took with my cell phone would not be much of an addition. It is of the same John Runne chair that has made several appearances on HR. it just has a different body in it than previous posts LOL.

"The Coffee Guy"
        TEAM CAFFEINE
        Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
        " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

I will try to post a few pictures.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Pat.They are getting my blood pumping. I am going to Pinevelle in May for the NBRA race...I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait !!.

Dennis
            "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Pat. I hope to see you at Alex in May (if my knee will let me race by then).

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Doesn't anyone have a picture of the "ONE" sponson Hemp flying around the course in 20SSH
                BOPP

Comment

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
                  Doesn't anyone have a picture of the "ONE" sponson Hemp flying around the course in 20SSH
                  Dan, I think its the very top picture. I don't see any sponsons on that boat, and I do see a yellow helmet
                  Sean Byrne

Comment

Just one, my new toy!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
                      Just one, my new toy!
                      Looks nice Mike! A little moby grape color and some new decals and I think it'll be ready
                      Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
                      X