Congrats Dave Mason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Crown

Ralph, I have already encased that crown in bronze, and a nice glass display case ! You are NOT gonna get it from me. First time I ever got ya, I gotta have a momento of that, because I know you are secretly working on a new engine that will kick my butt ! I am gonna go do some homework too, I just hope I can get an A on mine !!

Carole and Ken, great to hear from you ! It has been a few years my friends. Tell the clan I say hey. Hope to see you guys at a race this next season.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

If you wanted a memento you should have took a picture of all that purple duct tape on my trailer.....

Comment

Or

Originally posted by runaboutralph View Post
        If you wanted a memento you should have took a picture of all that purple duct tape on my trailer.....
        I have a couple things already... Your handwriting on my dry erase board in my trailer, and also the nice note left on the runabout... I found this at the next race in Hillsdale, that was a classic ! Good one !
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

the crown

Originally posted by runaboutralph View Post
          Due to a lack of personal funds I am sad to say I am going to have to sell boat racing greatest treasure!!!! yes that is right, KING DAVES MASON crown. Will not take less than 10,000 us dollars. Can be seen in picture above.
          Ok,

I'll start the bid 11.00 us dollar
          Gresly70M

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
            I have a couple things already... Your handwriting on my dry erase board in my trailer, and also the nice note left on the runabout... I found this at the next race in Hillsdale, that was a classic ! Good one !
            And That Was Priceless,
            Gresly70M

Comment

Working...
            X