Saturday Finals,Pits and Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Finals,Pits and Awards

My day began at 630am, getting all ready to go to the pits one more day. I was honored to be christening photographer for Austin Joseph Dell Jennings. What a beautiful morning with a slight breeze and Austin was dedicated by his parents Alex and Lisa.
    Attached Files

More pics from the pits
    Attached Files

Comment

more shots
      Attached Files

Comment

more and more
        Attached Files

Comment

At the awards banquet tonight I looked around at the room and realized that those in attendance were the heart and soul of this wonderful sport. Each person in that room has contributed a great deal of time, money, blood sweat and tears to be involved in this sport. I also realized that I actually spoke to almost all in the room at one time or anothe that past week. I just want to say to all of you, Thank you. This sport is hard to understand from an outsider, but when you are on the inside, what a wonderful feeling it is and how easy it is to understand the life of kneel down racers. To those who are already traveling, going home, or off to another race please be safe in your travels. I want to be able to see each and everyone of you once again.

Signing off until the next race.....
          Attached Files

Comment

more pics from the awards banquet as you can see the Pavlik table was the place to be for the little boys....
            Attached Files

Comment

more pics from tonight
              Attached Files

Comment

Rachel Gallagher is telling me that Jackson has decided he wants to leave and to leave NOW. He wants to drive immediately back to New Jersey to go to bed. Followed by Matt holding Jackson, whispering to give Mom a break or she is going to blow....

and end it with a few other pics of my favorite driver.
                Whew, I am beat. Night everyone.
                Attached Files

Comment

One more

Christine - Here's one for you. Thanks for all your time spent posting pictures and keeping everyone up to date.
                  Attached Files
                  Tom L.

Comment

Banquit

The best dressed race team awards were great and thanks to the city of Grass Lake for promoting this contest and judging the event.

The winner was "Team Racecraft" and the runners up were "Team S".
                    Attached Files
                    Tom L.

Comment

Quilt Winner

The winner of the awesome nationals quilt celebrating 25 years of racing at Grass Lake was Tom Sutherland.
                      Attached Files
                      Tom L.

Comment

Also for the one's who use to but don't any more, it was great to see everyone having a great time. Y'all put on a GREAT SHOW!

Comment

Awards

The top five places of the nationals were awarded great looking trophies that will stand out in the winners trophy case.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Tomtall; 08-02-2009, 06:36 AM.
                          Tom L.

Comment

You guns

The best part of the Saturday evening awards was when the junior racers got to shine in front of everyone. Smiles were aplenty.
                            Attached Files
                            Tom L.

Comment

Great Times

Also for the one's who use to but don't any more, it was great to see everyone having a great time. Y'all put on a GREAT SHOW!
                              The fellowship of every one getting together was GREAT. Lets do it again next year at Orville,Ca..
                              Attached Files
                              Tom L.

Comment

Working...
                              X