Tom L.

Comment

More pics from 7-26 Sun.

And some more.
      Attached Files
      Tom L.

Comment

More pics from 7-26 Sun.

Last set of pics with TENTATIVE schedule.
        Attached Files
        Tom L.

Comment

Christine...you are doing a great job. I love that I can stay home and still keep track of what and where my husband is. Thanks a bunch. Got to go my vacation is crying tell Greg I said enjoy the peace. hahaha.
          Future J dad!

Comment

?????

Originally posted by Tomtall View Post
            A few more
            Hey Darien:
            Photo 1 what's that female doing to that JDS, pluggin a old hole ?

Photo 2 new crew chief ? and you better pay him CASH....!
            Marc
            R-58
            vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

Pictures Stock Nationals

Christine and Tom- Thanks for the pictures. Great to see what is happening being a Desert Geezer and oldracer without water nearby. Look forward to any more to be posted.

Comment

Sunday at Grass Lake

WOW, what a day,, wind was unbelievable. Whitecaps on Grass Lake, who would have thought! Blue skies one minute and downpours the next. Broke our boat trailer door in half... Here are some of the pics of the day, caught Tom taking a pic of me as I took one of him. Registration was 12 to 5 today, and til noon tomorrow. Pits are filling up. Ended the day at the Applecreek Campground with dinner at Dave and Pam Youngs. Joining us were Pete and Lauren Gevinski, Brian Rossman, Ross and John Webstervand Lori Brown ((Hey Earl, you missed a great party, per Lori!)
                Attached Files

Comment

More Sunday Pictures
                  Attached Files

Comment

more more more
                    Attached Files

Comment

just a few more, my husband is falling asleep as I finish.....

The last picture you will have to ask Brian Trolian the next time you see him, how he explained to his wife Tracy, why he had Rachel Warnock sitting on top of his head......
                      Attached Files

Comment

Omg !!!

The last picture you will have to ask Brian Trolian the next time you see him, how he explained to his wife Tracy, why he had Rachel Warnock sitting on top of his head......

We haven't even started testing and the DRAMA has already started !!!

This is going to be a nationals to remember!
                        Tom L.

Comment

ha ha

Hey George, I see you finally caved in and bought some crocs!

Comment

Monday - Test Day/Drivers meeting.

Testing today should occur with no problems. WIND IS GONE!! Will need the sunscreen today. For a time we thought we were in Dunville Ontario, Canada. The last time Jeff and I were in Dunville and that race was a blow out, we came home with a made in Canada item. It was our little girl named Austin (9 months later)! No worries though, Jeff says this baby factory is done, 6 kids is enough!

More later, drivers meeting and dinner tonight. Will post later if access available with lots of pics!

Comment

Christine, Thanks for all the awesome pics! Sorry I could not make this one, I wish everyone a great time & That's using your Head Brian!
                              Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Hey Earl you coming over for beers and burgers and we can watch HR for all the updates?
                                MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

Working...
                                X