Best Three Weeks of Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Three Weeks of Racing

With the Modified Nationals starting tomorrow, the USTS Constantine race, and then the stock and pro nationals to follow the next three weekends are going to be packed with some great racing. Who are some people people that you will be watching at the nationals (mod, stock, pro) to do something special? Any family teams looking to make their mark? Or are there any repeat champions that look to be a lock on the 2009 nationals?

A few that I had in mind...
    Stock Nationals
    -will team washington claim the 20 and c hydro titles this year?
    -will hearn break dewald's record?
    -who will win one of the 'deepest' a stock hydro fields that we've seen in a long time?
    Pro Nationals
    -will the girls keep the k pro title away from the boys for the fourth year in a row?
    -who will come out on top of the toughest pro class...250 hydro?
    -will the x factor iowa boys (X21 Brian Payn, X50 Mike Krier, X51 Rich Krier) take 3 of the 4 runabout classes this year?
    -who will have the best luck at taking home a national title who won one last year...BJ Tetro, Jeff Kugler, Dominic Diefebo?

A lot to look forward to for boat racing fans in the upcoming weeks!
    Attached Files
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance" Michael Schumacher

The month of August will be busy indeed. There should be some fantastic racing.

Unfortunately some of us will not be able to make it but we are hoping some folks will step up to the plate and be Hydroracer's roving pit reporters. Any pictures and reports will be greatly appreciated. I know Christine Brewster has offered to help.

This will be a fun month but do be safe traveling and racing.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Who will drink the most?
      Who will stay up the latest?
      Who will throw up first?
      Twisted Sister

Comment

Laurie, Do you really have to ask?
        John Runne
        2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
          Who will drink the most?
          Who will throw up first?
          DEFINATELY and East Coaster!!!!!!!!!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
            Who will drink the most?
            Who will throw up first?
            hahaha........

don't forget about the SST 120/45 worlds, Trenton, Michigan also going on next week
            28-R

Comment

Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
              hahaha........

don't forget about the SST 120/45 worlds, Trenton, Michigan also going on next week
              Kyle, you going to drive in that one too. I understand you are a wild man with the power trim!!! HAHA
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by HydroKyle93R View Post
                hahaha........

I'm **** bitter I didn't find out about this sooner! I would have put the 45 on the trailer and just add one more national event to the trip!
                http://vitalire.com/

Comment

DUDE, I wish!! Maybe if I can start running a certain someone's 45 next season *cough Deano.... Anyway, we'll see.

So Byrne Bros Racing will begin our journey Thursday and hopefully be in Michigan Sunday. I hear the KB and the Green Rev are just about fixed lol

I can't wait to see everybody!! Safe travels to all teams Left Coast to East Coast.

Peace
                  28-R

Comment

Working...
                  X