Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 Grass Lake Nationals fast approaching...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
    So does the National champ get to take home a port-a pot?
    Jeff,
    If you want, we can probably arrange for you to take one home. Let me know if you want Wild Sanitation to clean it first?

You're comments have made me think about renaming the phrase "taking a s**t" to "taking a DSR".

Just giving you a little "DSR" back.

All joking aside...a ton of work went into the preparation of this race, the program and the weeks events, so be thankful we were able to get as many sponsors as we did and for all the hard work that went into obtaining them.
    Mark

Comment

Maybe the company is owned by the Wild Ones.
      Twisted Sister

Comment

Sponsors

Hey Jeff who cares who the class sponsor is......just be happy to have one and Mark: As for your DSR comment.....Just because I used to dosen't mean I still can't!!!! LOL!

Gootz

Comment

I've always wanted my own porti-jon. Do you think they would consider raffling one off?

Comment

Re: An injustice.

Just having a little fun with this Wild Sanitation thing.
            You can bet I'm grateful for all the hard work that has gone into the Grass Lake event. I'm already impressed with the great MHRA webite, the race event publication, helpful information, and yes, even all the sponsors who are helping out.
            Sorry Dean, but I am going to try NOT to think of the port-a-pots while I'm drinking my beer. I'm only going to think about Wild sanitation when I need to get RID of that free beer!
            And Mark, my wife says our front lawn needs a port-a-pot. She says "we need to redneck up the neighborhood!"

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
              Just having a little fun with this Wild Sanitation thing.
              You can bet I'm grateful for all the hard work that has gone into the Grass Lake event. I'm already impressed with the great MHRA webite, the race event publication, helpful information, and yes, even all the sponsors who are helping out.
              Sorry Dean, but I am going to try NOT to think of the port-a-pots while I'm drinking my beer. I'm only going to think about Wild sanitation when I need to get RID of that free beer!
              And Mark, my wife says our front lawn needs a port-a-pot. She says "we need to redneck up the neighborhood!"
              Oh I know you are... I just thought the whole thing was hillarious!!!! You can tell everyone is geeked about the nationals!!!!
              Last edited by Gootz 142M; 07-14-2009, 11:52 AM.

Comment

grass lake

Is there any pics of the race site available? How big is the course going to be?

Comment

google earth

"The Coffee Guy"
                  TEAM CAFFEINE
                  Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                  " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Working...
                  X