Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09 Grass Lake Nationals fast approaching...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '09 Grass Lake Nationals fast approaching...

...and there are many deadlines coming up for hotels, registrations, fuel and product savings.

Comfort Inn Hotel rate will be held until June 25th. Go to: http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/Gr...e09Hotels.html

VP Fuel order expired on June 24th, but we've been able to extend it until July 10th. Please don't wait. If you want legal fuel, please place your order now. http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/VPFuelsOrder.html

Pit stall registration is filling up quickly. There are approx. 110 stalls, with about 12 more for overflow. We've got about 80 to date. Don't wait or you might be stuck in downtown Grass Lake! Go to: http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/Gr...istration.html to registar now.

The annual golf outing now has a page as well for registration. July 11th is the cut off date for the golf scramble on Sunday July 26th. Everyone knows that boat racers aren't good golfers as the seasons conflict, so sign up and join in, it will be a good time! http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/GrassLake09Golf.html

Lastly, MHRA and many others have worked very hard to secure some great sponsors so check out the sponsors page on the MHRA website. Also, there is some cool gear (shirts, stickers...) that the boat racing gearhead will like at http://www.madeindetroit.com/. Anyone can get 20% off if they type in "hydro" upon checkout and shipping is free on orders over $75.

Don't forget about the "best dressed" race crew/team contest. $200 - 1st, $150 - 2nd, $125 - 3rd in either prepaid gas cards or check cards.
    Attached Files

Nationals Schedule

Is there a schedule availible of what days the classes will be running on?

Comment

Originally posted by DSR 244M View Post
      Is there a schedule availible of what days the classes will be running on?
      Are you coming down for the best dressed crew competition?

Comment

When do you want us to start talking to the media???? We have talked tentatively with Jackson Patriot. They are aware this is the Nationals, differing from the regular race. Let me know.
        Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Bump

We will be working on laying out pit assignments this weekend. If you are coming to the Nationals you need to register your trailer. This is going to be a great Nationals! However, the one aspect that will be difficult is fitting everyone in. The sooner you register the better chance you will have of being close to your requested friends. Although, no one is going to be to far from anyone You can check out the pit layout within the link on the trailer registration form.

We are getting close!!

Thanks,
          Dean Sutherland
          Commodore MHRA

Comment

I just wanna race.

I really want to race DSR at the closed course nationals and I'm trying to fit it into my budget.
            I highly doubt elims will need to be run for this class. Is there any way I can come for just a day or two to race and then leave? I can skip the trap shooting, golf outings, dinners, banquets, media days, etc.
            Do I have to commit an entire week to race a couple heats?
            Thanks.

Comment

Jeff call Mark Miskeric. I know the finals are on Friday and Saturday. I am sure you are spot on about not having eliminations. I am sure we can figure out a way to get that new DSR with a Tahatsu out there to see if its got the stuff. Looked good last weekend. Mikey
              mike ross

Comment

Owe ya I saw the pit assignment and Dean and his dad did a great job. Make sure to get your reservation in. There is no bad spot. We are going to try to keep people together per there requests. Its like Whitney Point only a more creative design with Sponsor Tent, Inspection Tent, Inspection Area, Judges Stand all right in the same area. You are all in for a great event. Mikey
                mike ross

Comment

Bump

There are still a few hotel rooms left from what I understand so if you don't have on yet, call today!

Fuel order deadline is coming up in about 9 days as well. This fuel will pass the meter and you won't have worry about searching to find legal fuel. Don't wait if you plan to order.

Mark

Comment

Good luck to everybody going to the nationals. We wish we could go and support this year but with the purchase of the web site and time constraints we will shoot for next year for sure.

Putting on a race this big is a major undertaking and our hats are off to everyone involved!
                    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Grass Lake support

Swung by Grass Lake today and found the city is gearing up for the fast approaching Stock Nationals. This town is geeked about this Nationals and is pulling out all the stopes. Make sure to go MHRA web site and pre register your pit space. It's under the Grass Lake icon under Nationals Registration.

http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Tomtall; 07-03-2009, 02:12 PM.
                      Tom L.

Comment

Sounds Geat.............................

Originally posted by Tomtall View Post
                        This town is geeked about this Nationals and is pulling out all the stopes.

http://www.michiganhydroplane.com/
                        Hi Tom
                        Since you are speaking of pulling..............how is the town coming with pulling the weeds out of the lake! Lol. I wouldn't want to fry another patrol boat motor cutting through them!

Comment

Weeds

The lake looks GOOD! The city has been treating for weed control for this week long race and I have never seen the water and surrounding shorline look better.
                          Tom L.

Comment

pre-reg

is there going to be online pre-registration available?
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Pre registration

The Pre registration is for your pit space. Not for APBA race registration. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Due to the size of the park the layout of pit space has been professionally surveyed and marked off for trailer spaces. There is a on-line application (at MHRA web site) to fill out ragarding information about your race programs size,# of crew, trailer size ect. This will help the club with maximizing the area of the park to its best potential. Move in starts on Sat. the 25th of July at noon.
                              Tom L.

Comment

Working...
                              X