American Cooler Bobbing Association Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Cooler Bobbing Association Shirts

I have contacted Jeff who made the original shirts. He will make some 2009 for us but we need a head count. I have a total of 5 people so far. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
    Wendy McCourtie Smith

Good news! I spoke with Jeff last night about the shirts. We are planning on making a run of 50, sizes s, m, l, xl, xxl-10 each. If anyone thinks we need more than that, please drop me a line. We are finalizing the order sometime next week! Race on....
    Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

For a newbie, what exactly is Cooler Bobbing. I have many thoughts on the subject but figured I should find out from someone who actually knows.

Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Wendy I will take one in XL.
        Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

1 XL

please and thank you

Comment

As if there's not enough brain damage in the pits ...

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
            For a newbie, what exactly is Cooler Bobbing. I have many thoughts on the subject but figured I should find out from someone who actually knows.

Teresa
            Where to start...

You fill up a cooler with ice and water and float one Rolling Rock pony in it.
            The contestant must, without use of his/her hands, retrieve the bottle in his/her mouth. Contestant may request a "spin" of the bottle to be performed by the referee in order to change the position of the bottle in the cooler.

Invented circa 1975 by Shanon Bowman and Teddy Toenail.
            Teddy is the sole inductee into the American Cooler Bobbing Hall of Champions and was known for his uncanny ability to put his head in and come up instantly with the bottle.

Now, I'm sure you have questions...
            Twisted Sister

Comment

T shirts

Windy 2XL ( To remember Camden, NC yearly event)

Top Gun Racing
              New Bern NC

Comment

Invented circa 1975 by Shanon Bowman and Teddy Toenail.
                Teddy is the sole inductee into the American Cooler Bobbing Hall of Champions and was known for his uncanny ability to put his head in and come up instantly with the bottle.

I had the original ACBA shirt, featuring Teddy 'Toenail' with a pony hanging from his mouth. It was big talk at the 'original' KampKurz.....such big talk,in fact, that we just had to go to Lockhaven to see the event for ourselves!
                Good fun! KampKurz

Comment

Wendy, 2 shirts in XL for me, Please.

Comment

Cooler Bobbing T-Shirts

2 XL's for the 2001 Champion at Whitney Point.. Thanks

Did the "Board of Directors" for the National Cooler Bobbing Association approve the shirts as official NCBA shirts? Hate to wear one without the Bowman's approval.
                    Last edited by AZ Outlaw; 07-13-2009, 01:33 PM.
                    sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Wendy
                      I'm TOTALLY in, I'll take a Medium and put me down for a player in the game. Can't wait to see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

(2) xl ....delivery to Lock Haven?
                        Address for payment???????

100N
                        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                        X