Championships are a matter of inches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championships are a matter of inches!

Here is the 7m of Jimmy Robb behind the line at 80mph. This is a rip from the IOA new clock system. the clock is real time in the lower right of the screen.
    Attached Files

yea I know

Unfortunately that same clock caught us 12" over in the first heat.

Comment

Hey Brain think you can make that into a 8x10 for me.

Jimmy Robb 1-US

Comment

Originally posted by SAWYER View Post
        The clock does not know the boat number it is always the driver. yea there are some hard calls that have to be made by the judges stand. Yea it is 60 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by JIMMY ROBB M-7 View Post
          Hey Brain think you can make that into a 8x10 for me.

Jimmy Robb 1-US
          That will be one hundred million dollars!

Comment

Well

I would swear that a Mean Red boat would be the one with the wake in the pic...

Congrats to Jimmy for running a smart race and getting the National Championship crown !
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Great job, Jimmy! I wonder what the guy on the outside was thinkin'????
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s View Post

Who ever was on the outside must have counted in his head like I did when I was racing. You know 60-57-53-28..
                sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Originally posted by SAWYER View Post
                  Sawyer, Watched yer guy win in first two qualifier sets.....VERY impressive runs with the chambers!

Also noticed the vertical split hatchet.......Staight cut gears?...or did you adapt the spiral 302 foot gears?

100N
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

I can make a good guess

"Awe F&@K it! Lemme see how many of these chumps I can take with me" LOL

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s View Post
                    Moby Grape Racing
                    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Steve thanks for the compliment. They are straight cut gears that I got from Jim Mckean. He has a thread on this website.

Comment

Steve, you need to cut 12" off the boat lol. Glad you guys did good. To win the Nat's you have got to be right on the clock Corrly (sp) did good to come that close it's very hard to win if you don't come out of the first turn in the front . Also Steve Sawyer built the chambers for that eng the are his design.

Comment

Working...
                        X