Schedule???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule???

Anyone know what the schedule will be? Team Racecraft-Jersey Division would like to know but is too shy to ask. lol.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Ed...................

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
    Anyone know what the schedule will be? Team Racecraft-Jersey Division would like to know but is too shy to ask. lol.
    Not sure of the schedule but Val seems to be 'cabin coordinator' and Luce food coordinator...................i am sure they can help you and Beth out in those departments!! See you next week!

Matt & Val

Comment

Gents,
      The schedule is not yet finalized. We have a shell but it is being massaged. You can count on the classes that require elimination races to be held on Friday. We expect 7 of the 13 classes to require 2-heat elimination races to work it down to 12 for the finals. When you add the Junior/AX NAC classes that will require eliminations, too, you can do the math and see that our Friday schedule will be quite full. There may be some Finals on Friday but not likely.
      Right now we are adjusting a bit to ensure that our race committee members are not all racing in the same flight. Steve is 250R and 750R, Mark is 750H, Jeff 350R and 500R. Dave Augistine 500H, I'm in 350R, 400H.
      We'll make it public when it is ready. Mike, Raceboat 61-S

Comment

Working...
      X