• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Winter National Results

MOD WINTER NATIONAL RESULTS.doc
    Here's the link

Csh

Mr.Dunlap,
    The results have Philip Force in 2nd in CSH. It that a typo? Just curios because my team mate is Phil Fronce in CSH. If it is Phil Fronce I don't think he got a plaque.

Thanks for a great race! We had a blast!

Thanks,
    Russ

sigpic
    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Russ there were no plaques for the stock classes. With the confusion with the new cc rule some of the plaques were picked up by mistake for the class that was run. If anyone finds the 2nd place 250cc Mod Hydro Plaque they have the wrong one as mine wasnt there at inspection. The rule needs to go back to the letters instead of cc's
      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Metric phobia?

I was under the impression that the change in class designations was enacted so that the general public could better relate to the differences between the classes we run. Motorcycles, snowmobiles, and even leaf blowers are sold by cc's so what's to be confused about? Take a couple of minutes to learn the engine sizes for the classes you run and it won't be a problem any more.

Comment

Outboards dont go by cc they go by hp and we dont race snowmobile,motorcycles or leaf blowers. Most of the contention is that it was a dumb rule to change.As far as the genral public goes where on the boat or motor is the cc's for that class,no where so in general we are right where we were.
          Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by pops67g View Post
            I was under the impression that the change in class designations was enacted so that the general public could better relate to the differences between the classes we run. Motorcycles, snowmobiles, and even leaf blowers are sold by cc's so what's to be confused about? Take a couple of minutes to learn the engine sizes for the classes you run and it won't be a problem any more.
            Tell them the cc's or class letter and they still have another question ... How fast does it go? If we really wanted to market it to the public, we'd call the classes by their approximate top speeds ... that answers their real question

Comment

Mysteries of the universe

At least with some numbers they have something to compare. It's pretty obvious that 350 is bigger than 250, and 500 is bigger than 350, and so on. But the still bigger question is "Where do you put your feet?". How many times have we heard that one?

Comment

Working...
              X