Jesup update: Thursday Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesup update: Thursday Testing

We've had a great day testing... Sunshine 70 degrees, light winds.

The pits are already near capacity and there's another day of testing to go. There are raceboats already here from Washington, Maine, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Virginia, Florida, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and of course Georgia.

Weatherman says rain tomorrow but everyone got all the water time they needed today. STILL more trailers pulling in by the hour and we're expecting more tomorrow.

We are looking forward to a great weekend. More updates tomorrow and hopefully some pictures.

Bob Dunlap

This is worse than going to Disney when I was a kid. It is 12:07 Am, we are supposed to get up at 4:30 and hit the road at 5:00AM.
    I AM WIDE AWAKE!!!! I would leave right now but my J pilot is snoring and needs his rest. We have been planning this trip since the date was posted and can't wait to get there.

Since I can hardly walk I will have plenty of time to mess with our camera. Joey is bringing the stuff to upload pictures from the motel. I can't hold a candle to Mr. Doerle or Mr. Mackrell but we will try to pass the fun along.

Sleepless in Brooksville

sigpic
    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Weather radar looks nasty for today, everyone please be safe.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

We finally got here, heavy rain and heavy wind all the way here. Tornado warnings from Brooksville all the way here. Had to get off I75 in Ocala because the wind was tossing the truck and trailer around. Back roads all the way.

Lots of boats in the pits.

sigpic
        SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Working...
        X