Jim McKean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim McKean

Sad news from the MCKean camp. Jim McKean died at 7:30 tonight from a short illness. We lost another legend of Pro Racing. Lorraine called me a few minutes ago to inform me of this. Jim's last request was for Sean, Lorraine and Chase to go to Constantine and Depue. I know Sean, Billy Neil, Denny Henderson and Al Davis have been working on the equipment all week. The state of mind in Texas is low right now and prey that the family will pull together per Jim's Request. God Speed Jim...Bob Rusnak N-96

Mere words fail me right now.

Comment

I just heard about this a few minutes ago. Rest in peace Jim.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Condolences

Sorry to hear of this loss. Condolences to the McKean family.

Stahl Racing
        Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Comment

Jim

Sean, I am so sorry for your loss. I have many great memories of conversations with your dad.

Comment

Being New to the USTS, Jim did not hesitate to offer his help and advice to me. I thank him for that.

We are thinking of you during this difficult time.

Franck Racing

Comment

Condolences

Condolences to the entire McKean family
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Shocking news!
                Be strong McKean family!
                You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Another Vietnam veteran lost

Captain Jim has past on. The last several years we shared war stories as we were both stationed near each other in Vietnam--Jim had some amazing stories that some day I might share but not now.

Several years ago after a long absence Jim and Sean returned to pro racing and was a force right away. Jim and Sean were one of the best teams this sport has ever seen and his competiveness will be missed, but rest assured Sean will be there racing as hard as he always does. He and my some Jimmy have had some interesting races as most who have raced against a Mckean have.
                  So goodby Old friend (first met in 1974) and keep them flying.

Sgt Pat Wright

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Jim. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Mckean family.

Mike and Kim Sattler
                    Sattler Racing R-15
                    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                    TEAM VRP
                    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Jim

Condolences to the McKean family my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Todd

Comment

The Kirts family sends our condolences to the McKean family. We will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers. Jim was a great man and will be missed by many. God speed Jim.

Jim Kirts

Comment

So sorry to hear the news, have enjoyed my friendship for years with Jim and will miss him. God speed my friend.

* * *“While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.”

Ray

Comment

Condolences to the McKean family, never the races will be the same...
                            GRM Rossi Giuseppe

Comment

That is sad news..... I will miss him. I got to know him as the Yamato Dealer in the 80's. A friendly guy who loved the sport of outboard racing.

Comment

Working...
                              X