2012 Depue Boat Racers Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's That Pay Pal Link???

How much is registration and what was the Pay Pal link again???

Comment

Reunion registration

Originally posted by Ron Hill View Post
      How much is registration and what was the Pay Pal link again???
      Ron, either here or on your site go to the announcement of the reunion & open the registration form. The fee is $40 & the paypal link is boatracersreuinion@wi.rr.com.

Comment

Depue Reunion Hotel

Just a reminder that those who are attending the reunion, we have a block of rooms reserved at a discounted rate at the LaQuinta , Peru, Il. At the same exit we used to take to go to the Holiday Inn that was race headquarters in those days. It's boarded up now. The LaQuinta is near the exit south of I 80. Mention "Boat Racers Reunion" when making your reservation.

Please, if you haven't registered, please do so as soon as you can.

Comment

Reunion

Well folks, as of today there are only 33 registrants. If I don't have 100 by June 1st, I'll have to cancel the reunion as the head can't can't support the committments that are required to substantiate the low registration fee of $40.

If you are planning on attending, please register now. Waiting until you get to Depue will not help us to make this a great reunion.

Comment

Let's don't blow this chance because you don't think you need to register now. There will be people you haven't seen in a long time, or maybe some of you have never seen or met some of the legends you have only read about. Bill Seebold will be MC. Dick O'dea will be back again, but others like Lee Sutter didn't make the last one, but he is already registered for this one. The first one was unbelievable. Let's make this one even better. If you don't know how to use paypal, just go through the mail like I did, but it needs to be done now. It's easy to fill out and print the form.

Comment

There were 20 registration forms handed out at the Winter Haven race for those that hadn't gotten it done yet. Let's see some of those show up as soon as possible. This is going to be better that the last reunion and if we blow the chance to have it, it will be all of our losses.

Comment

2012 Depue Reunion

Hi everyone. We have had a special boat racing friend create & purchase coffee mugs that commenorate the reunion scheduled in July. While we haven't quite come up to the required head count to make this happen, the committee feels that we will get close & have optional plans to ensure it will happen.Below is a picture of the mug. If you are registered, or along with your registration, you can purchase the mug(s) at $12 each. If you aren't registered & don't intend to for personal reasons, then you can purchase a mug for $15. Either indicate on your registration form that you want a mug(s) & include payment at that time. If you don't plan on registering, please e-mail me at boatracersreunion@wi.rr.com of your intent to purchase & paypal the amount plus $7 for shipping to baotracersreunion@wi.rr.com or mail to John Schubert, 6323 Ptarmigan Rd., Racine, WI 53406.
                Attached Files

Comment

Reunion

John I am planning to attend but haven't signed up yet as my wife hasnt decided yet whether or not to come to race. I will probably be a last minute idiot, but at least 1 for attending and possibly 2
                  David Everhart S52
                  David Everhart S52
                  Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Reunion

Originally posted by deverhart1 View Post
                    John I am planning to attend but haven't signed up yet as my wife hasnt decided yet whether or not to come to race. I will probably be a last minute idiot, but at least 1 for attending and possibly 2
                    David Everhart S52
                    David,

Can I at least get you to register & submit your fee? Down load the form, fill it out, indicate your shirt size & any optional shirts or hats & send to the address on thye form with the appropriate fee. Then, if you wife does attend, at the reunion you can purchase a dinner ticket for $15. We need the registrations now as waiting does not allow us to make vendor committments.

Thanks,
                    John

Comment

Reunion Mugs

The mugs have arrived. Might have to reorder. Pictures below. $15 plus $4 for shipping if not registered, $12 plus $4 if registered, or we can waive shipping if you want to pick it up at the reunion.

Comment

Reunion Attendee List

Dear Committee Members and Attendees,

THANK YOU! Appreciate the calls to friends and emails to get registrations in. The list of PRO RACING World Champs attending:

Aderholdt, Jimmy
                        Austin, Dick
                        Austin, Dick' father
                        Baldwin, Wayne
                        Berry, Tom
                        Boxell, Bill
                        Bradley, Charley
                        Brinkman, Todd
                        Cadle, Karen
                        Chance, Ann
                        Chance, Tim
                        Donald, Ralph
                        East, Gene
                        Erion, Frank
                        Giles, Bill
                        Goller, Bob
                        Greaves, Steve
                        Harrison, Kay
                        Herberg, John
                        Hooghkirk, Cookie
                        Hurder, Dean
                        Ishi, Alan
                        Johnson, Bruce
                        Johnson, Duke
                        Krier, Bev
                        Krier, Richard
                        Lang, Al
                        Lytle, Jeff
                        Maddrell, John W.
                        McKean, Jim
                        Meyer, Mitch
                        Moulder, Tom
                        Neadeck, Art
                        Nydahl, Pete
                        O'Dea, Dick
                        Perry, June
                        Rodda, Ray
                        Rusnak, Bob
                        Schoch, Jim
                        Schubert, John
                        Seebold, Bill
                        Siebring, Rebel
                        Stahl, Mark
                        Stahl, Marty
                        Summers, Bruce
                        Summers, Shirley
                        Suter, Mark
                        Sutter, Lee
                        Taylor, George
                        Trimble, Jim
                        Van Steenwyk, Bill
                        Van Steenwyk, Eileen
                        Williams, Karl
                        Zam (with Cookie )

Please don't miss this opportunity to join your fellow champions if at all possible. Email, Call or please indicate if you might possibly attend. We would miss you, your stories and camaraderie.

Comment

Boat Racers Reunion

its a very good racing.i like it,thanks...........

Comment

2012 Depue Boat Racers Reunion

For those of you that have registered, first I thank you very much. I also want to remind you that we have a very special deep discounted rate at the LaQuinta motel at the Peru exit south off of I 80. Be sure to mention that you are with the "Boatracing Reunion" group. We have a block of 30 rooms.

The hats have arrived. Please reconsider ordering one for a keep sake. E-mail me at boatracersreunion@wi.rr.com with your request, I'll add it to the spreadsheet with your registration then please send $18 per cap.

The reunion cups have also arrived. Do the same as if you want a cap. We only had 50 made, so they will go fast. $15 each.

For those that haven't yet registered, get off your *** & do so without the obvious fear that we will be sold out of dinner tickets (which will be mandatory in order to take part of the Whole Pig Bar B Que) as I'm impelled to reduce the head count number due to procrastinators & stragglers. You might be offended by this but I'm doing the work with the help of some very ambitious helpers, so we just can't uderstand why the extreme tardiness in sending your registration.

Comment

I'm not really an old timer yet..but been around for 49 years and I'm 49. I am one of the many born into it. I doubt I can make a dinner with family in tow and kids but I would like to support the reunion.

It will be great to see the legends roaming the muddy, rocky shores of Lake Depue. I'll be happy to send a donation or something, let me know.

Tim
                              Tim Weber

Comment

Kids In Tow

Originally posted by Tim Weber View Post
                                I'm not really an old timer yet..but been around Tfor 49 years and I'm 49. I am one of the many born into it. I doubt I can make a dinner with family in tow and kids but I would like to support the reunion.

It will be great to see the legends roaming the muddy, rocky shores of Lake Depue. I'll be happy to send a donation or something, let me know.

Tim
                                Tim---

See me at DePue. I think the pig roast only is 15 bucks. Maybe the wife and I could mind the kids and for 30 bucks you could take the better half to dinner. From an old too tired to wallow in the mud boat racer I'll look forward to seeing you at DePue.

Bruce

P.S. You can come and B.S. you know!

Comment

Working...
                                X