Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burl11
    replied
    If you had reservations at the Carolina Inn in Loris, you better call and check on them. They called me today and cancelled my reservation that I have had for several weeks. The reason being extended occupancy by folks from Hurricane Florence. Whiteville, a little farther away, still has hotels with rooms a few hours ago.

Leave a comment:

• abbypond
    started a topic Tabor City 2018

Tabor City 2018

Race boats and Costumes and Candy, Oh My!
    It’s the last race of the 2018 season, hope you can join us!
    Notes:
    *No testing on Friday
    *Three days of racing in two days. Classes with six or more boats will be eligible for *third day* of racing.
    *Classes without enough entries will be combined or canceled.
    *Absolutely no boats in water without signing waiver and receiving wristband. Wristbands must be worn in Restricted Areas.
    *Pot Luck Dinner in pits on Saturday night, please bring a dish to share- please coordinate with Robin Runne
    *Halloween Regatta-costume party on Saturday night!
    *Special event should time permit- Dynamic Duo Tag Team Race. Small runabouts, big hydros. You and your teammate must be present at costume party on Saturday night dressed as a dynamic duo (Batman and Robin, Wayne and Garth, etc). The race event will take place on Sunday. Each driver will pay $20 to enter, winning team takes all!

Sanction info: https://www.apba.org/internal/print_...p?EditID=13103

Working...
X