No announcement yet.

Hinton WV Race - May 29-31 - Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what the race schedule is yet?

Mary 5P
    Jeff
    5-P

Comment

The Host Committee is looking forward to seeing everyone!! Hoping for good weather and lots of fun! See you there!

Comment

• JWarren
        JWarren commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking forward to seeing you all again as well !!!! Hinton Queen :-) jimmy

BSR, BSH, 20ssH, 25ssR, 25ssH, probably ASR-----anybody else gonna have 25 runabouts or hydros? Oh, and PMH>
      Ryan Runne
      9-H
      Wacusee Speedboats
      ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Depending on how finals go….. Johnny Bried BSH
        JT Bried

Comment

Pre-registration closes one week from today. We are piloting this program/site for the 2016 Nationals. We are asking everyone to PLEASE pre-register by visiting the site listed below. You can pre-register for testing, race entries and dinner tickets. We are trying to get an estimated head count for dinner by the end of this week. You have the option of paying by credit card on the site, or paying at the race site. Thank you all!

https://americanpowerboat.sportssignup.com/site

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
            Matt Dagostino commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby.........Val and I registered on the new website for our racing classes. However we did not purchase dinner tickets. I believe the following will be attending the Saturday nite gala:

Matt D.
            Val D.
            George Luce
            Mel Thomas

• abbypond
            abbypond commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Matt- It's easy to signup for dinner tickets using the pre-registration. When you sign in to the website go to the "shop" and then go to dinner tickets tab and add 4 tickets. This will be added to your account with registered classes, testing fees, etc. You do not have to pay on the website, you can pay at the race site. Thanks!

ASR, BSR and 200ccmr

Comment

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK WE"LL TAKE HINTON WV BY STORM!!!!!

Comment

Testing today needed speed fix...can't wait to head to WV esrly

Comment

Will be there with an 850CCMH. Looking forward to this beautiful site!

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to cancel my travel plans last minute. A room is now available at the Sandman Motel. Good luck and safe racing to all.

DW
                  David Weaver

Comment

Looking forward to the first leg of 2015 CSR East Coast Challenge Series.

Comment

Had to cancel. bummer , looking to Jesup GA now.. Race hard but be safe.

Comment

Working...
                      X