No announcement yet.

2018 Lock Haven, PA Regatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disclaimer: This schedule has been made based off of the pre-registrations that Kaitlyn has received.
    Any classes with less than 5 boats may be combined as per the sanction. If you do not want this to happen, make sure you have 5.
    Saturday is the NE Divisionals and NAC in 850MH. In case of weather or other issues, the race committee will give these classes priority.

Saturday registration is 7-8a. Driver's meeting is at 9am. Do not be late to either one. If you are late, you will not be able to register or compete unless you have reached out prior to.

Tentative Schedule: Set 1:

JH

350MH

25SSR

15SSH

------------

250MH

20SSH

750MH

Set 2:

AXH

CSR

750MR

-------------

300SSH

ASR

125MH

Set 3:

BSH

JR

250ccH

-------------

850MH

15SSR

CSH

Set 4:

AXR

500MH

ASH

-----------

850MR

125ccH

OSY400

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any special requests @ CSR311J@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Shawn
    Last edited by 3rd Chance; 08-29-2018, 08:07 PM.
    Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Chance View Post
      Disclaimer: This schedule has been made based off of the pre-registrations that Kaitlyn has received.
      Any classes with less than 5 boats may be combined as per the sanction. If you do not want this to happen, make sure you have 5.
      Saturday is the NE Divisionals and NAC in 850MH. In case of weather or other issues, the race committee will give these classes priority.

Saturday registration is 7-8a. Driver's meeting is at 9am. Do not be late to either one. If you are late, you will not be able to register or compete unless you have reached out prior to.

Tentative Schedule:

Set 1:
      JH
      25SSR
      350MH
      250MH
      ------------
      15SSH
      20SSH
      750MH

Set 2:
      AXH
      CSR
      750MH
      -------------
      ASR
      125MH
      300SSH

Set 3:
      JR
      BSH
      250ccH
      -------------
      850MH
      15SSR
      CSH

Set 4:
      AXR
      500MH
      ASH
      -----------
      850MR
      125ccH
      OSY400

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any special requests @ CSR311J@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Shawn
      You listed 750mh twice, i think you meant to write 750mr. PLEASE put 750mr in set 2 where you have 750mh. Thanks

Comment

• 3rd Chance
        3rd Chance commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for catching Matt.

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Always got your back.......!!

Have a great safe race..... with some Brits attending also... really cool.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Some Brits will be there?? Cool!

Question, I'm helping Dave Deck with the driver school Friday morning. Any chance we can register some time Friday instead of Saturday morning?
        Dane Lance
        700-P
        CSH/500Mod

Comment

• 3rd Chance
          3rd Chance commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. Registration will be open tomorrow from about 12-5p.

On the first page of this thread,it states you can register Friday 10am--5pm.

Comment

So it does.

Me:

1-CSH
          1-500mod

My daughter is coming too:

1 - 20ssh
          1 - 300ssh
          Dane Lance
          700-P
          CSH/500Mod

Comment

A big thank you to all those who made the trip to Lock Haven this year. Approximately 500 entries over 3 days, 54 heats of racing on Saturday, 51 on Sunday and a very smooth Monday. Racers from England, Canada, Florida, New England, Michigan, Texas and on and on. Thank you to our race committee (Lisa Jennings, Kaitlyn Glossner, Dave Breisacher, Ed Runne, Barb Brink, AJ Jennings, Billy Simmons, Scott Glossner) and all of the club members who were there making sure things ran smooth. It takes an army and we had a great one this weekend. I will post results as soon as Kaitlyn is done with them.
            Shawn Breisacher

Comment

hats off for a great job at lock haven 2018! we had trailrs and rv's in there like 10 pounds of feathers in a 5 pound bag! scott glossner did a great job finding a concession stand that was open friday, saturday, sunday and monday. get them for next year. the menu was outstanding. great job getting all the classes run in the day they were scheduled for. the 500 mod hydro elims and finals gave us lots of boat time. see you there in 2019.

frank novotny
              52-E

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work putting on such a GREAT event! Dom and I will be back again next year!
                Joe Silvestri
                CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                JH/JR

Comment

Already looking forward to next year. Lock Haven is one of my favorite races. DVORA did an outstanding job considering the high entry count. Also, Mr. Scott Glossner, an exceptional hats off to your handling of the ramp! Getting in and out of heats was smooooth.

Start wrangling in students again for driver school. I don't know what Dave Deck's schedule is like for next year, but I'll be more than happy to be there on Friday morning again to help get the students on the water.
                  Dane Lance
                  700-P
                  CSH/500Mod

Comment

• dan69fd
                    dan69fd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    any results
                Working...
                X