Millville Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville Race

Great weekend! Thanks to everyone who helped & encouraged Bobby Brown, the newest addition to our family. You all were great with him. He's hooked.

I learned something this weekend. I am NOT a runabout driver. I have come out of a bar fight with less of a beating. Worth a try though.

Franklin next.
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

What a TWINKEEEEEE. TRY IT AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE 62. WILD BILL

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill 96D View Post
      What a TWINKEEEEEE. TRY IT AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE 62. WILD BILL
      Uh-Oh, now 'es done it.. sounds like drive'n words! LoL.
      Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
        I learned something this weekend. I am NOT a runabout driver. I have come out of a bar fight with less of a beating. Worth a try though.
        Were you driving a sidefin runabout? They're easy peasy.

Comment

runabout

I couldnt resist this post. First off glad you tried the runabout. I ran a BMR once
          at Oroville many years ago. First and last lol so I can relate. Went to what was FER and DMR for many many years. When I went to the 1100r and 500r things changed. It seems that I was getting up over the rough stuff as the speeds were greater. But if your race was a small course that beats anyone up pretty bad even in the 1100 and 500.

Give it a few more brawls lol

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
            Were you driving a sidefin runabout? They're easy peasy.
            Yep, side fin. One of John Runne's boats. Felt like the thing was crashin' but couldn't figure out where to do it. I know it's a good boat, but I had 4 heats of hydro before, and I am out of racing shape. Plus the cockpit is so big, where do you guys plant yourself?? I was flopping around like a rag doll.
            In all truth, it was me, not the boat. I have a new respect for all the nuts that drive runabouts.
            Mark 55P
            Team Tower
            Hydroplane Division

Comment

Results

Any results for millville

Comment

MARK It took me 4 years to figure it out and I took a beating for the first 4. But it gets a lot better when you get it down. Hang in there it is worth it. I LOVE my Runnie Craft. I feel at home in it now. And there is no place I would rather be. I can't wait until standish. WILD BILL

Comment

Working...
                X