X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dixon 5ce
    ASH BSH BCLASSIC H

Comment

Freeman Farms Racing will not be coming this year.
      Sorry to disappoint. Eli has fallen in love with rowing with his HS crew team and missed practices mean missed opportunities.
      I thought about coming with just Quin in the Js, but after Lockhaven and Standish, I feel like I need a weekend off.
      We'll be at Kingston in two weeks, although Eli will only be there on Sunday.
      Best wishes to everyone with the gumption to make it and have fun on the River Tour. It was great fun last year.
      -LarryR

Comment

Got my 102 back together last evening. Ready to go in CSR!

Comment

We will have (2) 300ssh,bch ,and 500mh and csh if needed

Comment

Our Canadian friends have decided to organize a pot luck dinner on Friday night after testing! Please join us, and bring a dish to pass!
            Last edited by DMShaver; 09-11-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Looks like my popper is poppin' so I will have a BCH for the first time!
              (as long as all goes well in testing on Friday)

I doubt we will have a 25SSH class, but I will bring my motor anyway.

Also bringing an extra 300SSH rig for those that would like to try the class.
              First come, first served. So, if you are interested, send me an email.
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

• DMShaver
                DMShaver commented
                Editing a comment
                You might be surprised by the 25SSHs that make their way down from Canada. There is always a good turnout at the Canadian races, many times more 25s than 20s.

I'll have the 500H, Bobby in CSH & 20.
              Mark 55P
              Team Tower
              Hydroplane Division

Comment

For anyone traveling a long distance, and wondering, our weekend weather forecast is looking absolutely BEEEEAUTIFUL !!

Comment

This was a great race, with amazing weather ,a terrific cruise and great racing. Thanks for the crew from
                  the Fishers Landing Club with help from South Shore and all who helped out. It should be on your calendar
                  for next year!

Comment

Thank you to all who made the trip this year! It was a great weekend of racing! We had 108 entries for Saturday alone...more than we've had in many years.

Beyond the members of the Fishers Landing Racing Club, who put in countless hours the last few weeks, I'd like to thank ALL those that helped out this weekend. This includes our Canadian friends from the Toronto Outboard Racing Club and Ottawa Valley, as well as the members of the South Shore Outboard Association. Without your help, this event would not have been possible.

Planning for next year has already begun, and we look forward to seeing everyone in 2018 for the 22nd annual Crystal Lake Regatta!

Comment

Working...
                    X