Redwood/Crystal Lake,NY Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwood/Crystal Lake,NY Question?

I saw they have BSH and BSR down for this race. Are any going up there? We could race AMH (BSH Mod.) with the Classic 20H guys if they have it and the 20H guys sign up for Mod. or even AMR (Mark could race twice with his hot 20H Runabout).
    Just asking because we have some time.
    Thank You
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

I'm hoping to be there with ASR, Jordan Elliot is planning on it, also ASR, BCH(20H) not sure about BCR...

Earl, bring an A engine...more ASR's the better.
    ----
    Graham18ce
    Team Canada ThunderCat
    Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
    Twitter @FralickRacing
    Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

BCH and BCR are both on the sanction. We also have a sponsor willing to pay for 1 day registration for every B- CLASSIC RUNABOUT that shows up .! There will also be a cash Payout for this class , for the most accumulated points. For the $, 6 boats must take the GREEN FLAG.
      FLRC members, please correct me if I'm in any way misspoken so that we have this straight for the attandees.

Comment

bch, bcr

we will be there with one of each also will have a dch.
        Fran Johnson

Comment

Hey Earl, it's only hot if the motor stays together
          Nonetheless, I'll be there with an ASR and BCR. Really looking forward to this one!
          Mark Krzyzanowski
          32-CE

Comment

My uncle also got his B running, so he'll be in for BCH
            Mark Krzyzanowski
            32-CE

Comment

I'll be there with a BCR and BCH. Didn't think I could speak Canadian did you Earl.
              Jason

Comment

Bee Canadian Runabout

I expect there will be three more BCR's from Ottawa, Mike Rorke, Bob Welland (Nova Scotia) and myself. With Mark that makes 4.

Comment

Originally posted by JP53-N View Post
                  I'll be there with a BCR and BCH. Didn't think I could speak Canadian did you Earl.
                  It's easy Jason, they love to teach us! Hey I don't have a BCR! Can I run my Hot Rod, it's OLD? Guess I will have to bring just my old ASH or ASR.
                  Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I think these guys have hot rods as well for BSR. If not, I don't see why they couldn't run AMR (BSR mod, 2500cc mod), with their 20H's. More laps, same boat, hmmmm. Chime in guys, let us know the scoop.
                    Jason

Comment

Originally posted by JP53-N View Post
                      I think these guys have hot rods as well for BSR. If not, I don't see why they couldn't run AMR (BSR mod, 2500cc mod), with their 20H's. More laps, same boat, hmmmm. Chime in guys, let us know the scoop.
                      They all have 20H as far as i know and amh or amr is not on entry. Oh Well Jason,ASH or ASR.

Comment

Duh on me. I hadn't noticed that AMR and AMH weren't on the sanction until you pointed it out Earl. I can pit for you in "A", and anyone else for that matter.
                        Jason

Comment

Like wise buddy! More time for PSH.

Comment

Working...
                          X